Author Topic: Trump lead grows following indictment, one factor continues to be thorn in Biden's side with voters:  (Read 330 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump lead grows following indictment, one factor continues to be thorn in Biden's side with voters: poll
Haley Chi-Sing

Former President Trump continues to lead as the GOP front-runner after being indicted on federal charges in early June; however, nearly half of GOP voters surveyed are skeptical over whether he should continue to lead the Republican Party, according to a new poll.

A new NBC poll shows a majority of Republican voters would vote for Trump in the Republican primary, with 51% listing him as their top choice. Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis came in second with 22% of the votes and former Vice President Mike Pence was third with 7%.

These new numbers come in comparison to how the candidates fared with GOP voters in April, shortly after Trump was indicted in New York in connection to hush-money payments made in 2016. About 46% of Republican voters supported Trump then and 31% said they were backing DeSantis.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-lead-grows-following-indictment-one-factor-continues-thorn-bidens-side-voters-poll
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Of course they failed to mention this:

However, in a hypothetical Trump-Biden battle, President Biden came out on top with a near majority of the vote (49%). Trump received 45% support.

Offline Kamaji

Online DefiantMassRINO

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline libertybele

The accuracy of polls should always be in question.

Let's see what happens with Trump's legal battles.  Anyone who thinks he's going to beat all the charges against him IMHO are in for an awakening.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

So, pushing a distant runner-up makes sense to Republicans.  Well, at least the legacy GOP and their media are reliably stupid.  I suppose for many there's something comforting about that.

Offline Kamaji

Offline LMAO

I expect will see this behavior after Florida’s largest police union endorsed his  rival
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy