Author Topic: Exodus of Biden’s Border Officials Continues as 4 More Quietly Resign  (Read 149 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Exodus of Biden’s Border Officials Continues as 4 More Quietly Resign

By Alice Giordano
June 25, 2023
Border Security

Amid a record-breaking influx of illegal immigrants into the United States, four more of President Joe Biden’s top border officials have quietly resigned in just the past two weeks.

That brings the total to seven in recent months, along with speculation about the reasons for their departure.

The latest came just this week from the deputy secretary of Homeland Security John Tien, who announced he was leaving only a year after his appointment.

Tien, a highly decorated U.S. Army veteran who served as director of the National Security Council under the Obama and Bush administrations, said he was leaving to spend more time with his family in Georgia.

https://www.ntd.com/exodus-of-bidens-border-officials-continues-as-four-more-quietly-resign_927428.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Looks like a purge to me.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson