Author Topic: Scary video: Pro-LBGTQ mob gangs up on, gets physical with lone woman holding sign defending female  (Read 191 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Scary video: Pro-LBGTQ mob gangs up on, gets physical with lone woman holding sign defending female rights
NEWS
DAVE URBANSKIJune 26, 2023

Cellphone video captured the rather scary moment when a lone woman holding a sign defending female rights found herself surrounded by a pro-LBGTQ mob that ganged up against and got physical with her over the weekend.

What are the details?
The clip was posted to Twitter by K. Yang, who said she's a "former trans rights activist & LGBT non-profit whistleblower." Yang said the incident occurred Sunday in Washington Square Park during a New York City Pride event.

"I was just kicked, hit, pushed, mobbed by dozens of people," Yang wrote, adding that men who identify as women "called me 'bitch' and assaulted me."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/scary-video-pro-lbgtq-mob-gangs-up-on-gets-physical-with-lone-woman-holding-sign-defending-female-rights
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

The brownshirts are out in full force.

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
And we move ever closer to one thing Mr. A. Lincoln feared - mobocracy!  The left is getting good at it.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Looks like a radical feminist being attacked by more radical lgbt idiots. Leftists that can't tolerate the older leftist for not clinging tightly enough on the depravity train as it slings more radical.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2023, 06:07:40 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....