Author Topic: New B-21 Raider Stealth Bomber Can Attack ‘Anywhere in the World’  (Read 157 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

New B-21 Raider Stealth Bomber Can Attack ‘Anywhere in the World’
Story by Kris Osborn • Yesterday 1:31 PM

U.S. Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin used glowing terms to describe the B-21 Raider, the stealth bomber under development for the U.S. Air Force. According to Austin, the bomber will be durable, stealthy, nuclear-capable, and fit to gather intel. It will control drones and operate across a very long range.

“You know, the B-21 looks imposing,” Austin told an audience during the B-21’s unveiling in December. “But what's under the frame and the space-age coatings is even more impressive.”

Austin probably kept his remarks general by design. The cutting-edge program is almost entirely “black,” meaning it is not available to the public for obvious security reasons. Still, he did offer a critical window into key areas of emphasis for the new bomber. Members of Congress, analysts at think tanks, and even some Air Force senior leaders have suggested the planned fleet size for the B-21 should be much larger than the planned 100 planes — it should more than double, reaching 225 planes or higher. The first several B-21s are already under construction and slated to take to the sky in coming months.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/new-b-21-raider-stealth-bomber-can-attack-anywhere-in-the-world/ar-AA1cX0uC?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=d85e60374a284c5bb9936dcace333cc3&ei=61#image=1
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It can attack anywhere in the world...

...as soon as they build one. **nononono*
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis