Author Topic: This is the guy that media says has no chance against senile Joe  (Read 562 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Last Edit: June 24, 2023, 11:32:30 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline kevindavis007

Re: This is the guy that media says has no chance against senile Joe
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2023, 12:59:47 pm »
Said the schmuck who is throwing Reagan under the bus.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2023, 02:14:36 pm »
Said the schmuck who is throwing Reagan under the bus.

@kevindavis007

Hate to be the one to break the sad news to you,but Reagan is dead.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2023, 03:04:06 pm »
I think he has a very good chance and that the Brandon/Chuckles camp is concerned.  No worries though, they'll ensure that Brandon gets more votes than voters.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2023, 04:18:52 pm »
I think he has a very good chance and that the Brandon/Chuckles camp is concerned.  No worries though, they'll ensure that Brandon gets more votes than voters.

@libertybele

And therein lies the problem.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2023, 05:47:13 pm »
@libertybele

And therein lies the problem.

@sneakypete

Yes it's been the problem since the election was stolen from Trump and SCOTUS looking the other way. Nothing is being done about it.  DeSantis has made some changes in FL to help, but everyone else seems to be playing tiddlywinks and doing nothing.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2023, 06:02:27 pm »
I'd vote for a person with burn scars over 60% of their body if they hold good Christian conservative values with fruits to prove it (with a few common sense things thrown in like health). I would vote as if I was blind, seems a lot here like this fellow over Joe, but I don't know enough to say one way or the other. 
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online LMAO

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2023, 06:09:33 pm »
seems a lot here like this fellow over Joe, but I don't know enough to say one way or the other.

Same here. Although, at the very least, he seems to be better when it comes to the border than Biden. That position alone probably dooms his candidacy in a Democrat party primary
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2023, 06:11:42 pm »
I'd vote for a person with burn scars over 60% of their body if they hold good Christian conservative values with fruits to prove it (with a few common sense things thrown in like health). I would vote as if I was blind, seems a lot here like this fellow over Joe, but I don't know enough to say one way or the other.

I can't see myself voting DEM @Sighlass but I've heard him speak and so far what comes out of his mouth is truth. It is refreshing.

He brings about a nice change to the bat crap crazy liberal mental midgets.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2023, 09:44:52 pm »
RFKJr's campaign manager is Dennis Kuchinich. He doesn't like it when people call his guy an anti-vaxxer, apparently. I think maybe RFKJr needs a more articulate campaign manager.

https://twitter.com/JohnGHendy/status/1673345871583297542
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org