Author Topic: F-16 is the greatest fighter jet of all time and we have the receipts  (Read 130 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

F-16 is the greatest fighter jet of all time and we have the receipts
Opinion by Rebecca Grant • 5h ago

FOX News
F-16 jets trigger sonic boom heard through DC area

Let’s crown the U.S. Air Force’s F-16 Fighting Falcon the most successful fighter jet of all time. 

The F-16 has ripped up enemy ground forces in Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan and Serbia, and is set to change the balance of power for Ukraine and Taiwan. No other jet fighter out there is almost 50 years old and still in such demand.

Go ahead, criticize me. Sure, the F-15 Eagle has the 104-0 air combat kill ratio. The F-22 Raptor is the most technically superior fighter, with its stealth and speed, and F-22s were just sent back to the Middle East to counter unsafe Russian air activity over Syria. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/f-16-is-the-greatest-fighter-jet-of-all-time-and-we-have-the-receipts/ar-AA1cYrpM?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=9a5a74e9f29a4b92a54958b8dc166c16&ei=22#image=1
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson