Author Topic: More evidence the media got the signal to turn against Biden  (Read 216 times)

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
The worms have turned

June 24, 2023
More evidence the media got the signal to turn against Biden
By Thomas Lifson

Yesterday, I noted the fascinating media response to the IRS whistleblowers’ testimony to the House Ways and Means Committee, where obvious evidence of Biden corruption was presented. The leading organs of establishment propaganda that signal the rest of the media on the approved narrative evidently spent most of the day Thursday thinking over whether the scandal was likely to be contained successfully, just like all the others involving the Biden crime family to date. Late in the day, they made the decision to cover the whistleblowers’ testimony. So, the New York Times, Washington Post and other pilot fish media that signal the news agenda to lesser outlets went with the story, including the message where Hunter Biden shook down a Chinese businessman by threatening vengeance from his father who was, he said, “in the room.”

That’s it for Biden.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/06/more_evidence_the_media_got_the_signal_to_turn_against_biden_.html
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: More evidence the media got the signal to turn against Biden
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2023, 01:10:37 pm »
There was this instance where the press was hammering Biden's press secretary about the Chinese texts Hunter sent. I'm suspicious though, the only reason I think they'd turn on him is to get someone who could win in 2024 in there.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2023, 04:18:19 pm »
Or this is leading to their fallback "this is old news" routine.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2023, 04:44:14 pm »
NBC's Monica Alba says Karine Jean-Pierre's refusal to comment on explosive IRS whistleblower allegations "creates more questions than answers" in the Biden corruption scandal.

Chuck Todd agrees: "Sure does."

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1672375349366358016
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org