Author Topic: DeSantis fundraiser is hosted by lobbyist for Moderna, company that makes puberty blockers, AND a ..  (Read 1133 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
/snicker

The only hypocrite on the stage - other than the democrats - is Trump, 

@Kamaji

WOW!

Is there ANYTHING negative that Trump isn't guilty of doing?

We also know he lives rent-free inside your head 24/7,so maybe you can sue the bum for overdue rent?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I don't care if Trump gets anything lasting done during his next presidency. I just want to see shit, guts, and feathers everywhere.

@bigheadfred

Yeah! He seems to be the only one running who is not a "We iz da wurld...." member,while DeSanctimonious sings us choruses of "We iz da wurld...."

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You're trying too hard.  This pleases me  happy77

@Kamaji

@Right_in_Virginia

He seems to be getting more than a little hysterical.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

No, I'm just getting fed to the teeth with f**king idiots.  My apologies to everyone else on the board for losing my temper with what amounts to a spoilt little child who is wholly immune to reality.

So, do carry on with your Trump worship.

I will continue to support the reelection of Donald Trump and question the candidacy of those opposing it, without apology @Kamaji

So, do carry on with your tantrums. 

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Moderna? The company that made billions off Trumps vaccine? Say it ain't so. 

Give me a break.

What has this got to do with DeSantis hiring a lobbyist for the two puberty blockers he proclaims to oppose?

@NavyCanDo

« Last Edit: June 24, 2023, 06:12:05 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Hoodat

What has this got to do with DeSantis hiring a lobbyist for the two puberty blockers he proclaims to oppose?

@NavyCanDo

The same lobbyist who gave money to Trump?

Your hypocrisy has reached a new level, @Right_in_Virginia

And the fact that Trump himself initiated this attack shows what a complete idiot he is.  Or Democrat.  Take your pick.  Because this is EXACTLY what Democrats do.  Accuse others of doing what they themselves are already doing.

Hypocrite, hypocrite, hypocrite.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Hoodat   @Right_in_Virginia

Lobbyists give money to EVERYBODY  that holds any type of public office,in the hope that it buys them favors down the road.

This does NOT necessarily mean they will get anything for their money spent.

ESPECIALLY not to Trump,who doesn't need the money.

?????

And the fact that Trump himself initiated this attack shows what a complete idiot he is.  Or Democrat.  Take your pick.  Because this is EXACTLY what Democrats do.  Accuse others of doing what they themselves are already doing.

Desperation is never pretty.

Offline DB

Goldman Sachs ring any bells??? Cruz was "owned" by them and Trump appointed them to high places...