Author Topic: Report links New York City attacks on Jews to activist group Within Our Lifetime  (Read 171 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Report links New York City attacks on Jews to activist group Within Our Lifetime
Group activists have committed “some of the most horrific anti-Jewish violence that New York City has seen over the last three years,” said Mitchell Silber of Community Security Initiative.

(June 16, 2023 / JNS)
In the days before the assault of Joseph Borgen on May 20, 2021, Waseem Awawdeh, who was recently sentenced to 18 months, attended two events held by the organization Within Our Lifetime.

Awawdeh went to a WOL “emergency rally to defend Palestine” two days beforehand and three days before that, he was part of a WOL nakba rally (the Arabic term meaning “catastrophe,” referring to the establishment of the modern-day State of Israel) in the Bay Ridge neighborhood of Brooklyn, N.Y. He is one of seven anti-Israel activists who attended Within Our Lifetime rallies and awaits trial or has been convicted, according to a new Canary Mission report.

At the May 18 rally Awawdeh attended, a mob attacked two pro-Israel activists. One member of the mob later posted an Instagram video of the assault with the caption “Every punch felt better than the last,” per the report.

https://www.jns.org/antisemitism/assault/23/6/16/296034/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson