Author Topic: Report: Photos on Hunter Biden’s Laptop Place Him at Father’s Home on Day He Texted Chinese Business  (Read 184 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Photos on Hunter Biden’s Laptop Place Him at Father’s Home on Day He Texted Chinese Business Partner

Kristina Wong 23 Jun 2023

Photographs on Hunter Biden’s abandoned laptop place him at Joe Biden’s home in Wilmington, Delaware, on the day he sent his Chinese business partner threatening text messages wherein he referenced his father several times, according to a report.

Biden had sent his Chinese business partner Henry Zhao, a Chinese energy conglomerate linked to Chinese intelligence, an aggressive text message on Juley 30, 2017, that said:

I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled. Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight. And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction. All too often people mistake kindness for weakness — and all too often I am standing over top of them saying I warned you. From this moment until whenever he reaches me.

He sent a subsequent message that said:

I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father. I sure hope whatever it is you are doing is very very important.

The text messages were released Thursday by House Ways and Means Committee Republicans, as part of transcripts from IRS whistleblowers who had investigated Biden and alleged they were retaliated against by the Biden administration for looking into the president’s son.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/06/23/report-photos-on-hunter-bidens-laptop-place-him-at-fathers-home-on-day-he-texted-chinese-business-partner/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

:silly:
Greg Price
@greg_price11
Newsmax's @JamesRosenTV reads the entire text Hunter Biden sent to a Chinese businessman which stated Joe Biden was "in the room" in an effort to get him to pay them. Kirby refuses to answer and then walks away from the podium

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1672308679729635331
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
So what?

Nothing is going to happen to any of them,other than fatter offshore  banking accounts.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!