Author Topic: This businessman — who went to prison for 2 years for corrupt donations to Biden — received jail ti  (Read 123 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 This businessman — who went to prison for 2 years for corrupt donations to Biden — received jail time from the feds because he had wrong last name
By Miranda Devine   
June 21, 2023 10:56pm

Chris Tigani, the former Delaware beer baron who went to jail for two years over corrupt campaign donations to Joe Biden, has spoken out for the first time to slam the lenient treatment of Hunter Biden at the hands of the same US attorney who locked him up.

It was during Tigani’s 2012 sentencing that then-First Assistant US Attorney David Weiss used the phrase “the Delaware Way” to describe “a form of soft corruption, intersecting business and political interests, which has existed in this state for years.”

But Tigani, 53, was the only one who paid the price.

“If you want to know why I went to jail and Hunter didn’t, it’s because my name is Tigani, not Biden,” he says. “It’s pretty simple. If your name is Biden, then investigations last as long as they need to and end [in your favor].

“I don’t want anything to happen to Hunter to make me feel better. I only want fairness, but the justice system in this case certainly doesn’t appear to be fair.”

Weiss, the Delaware US attorney who closed off the five-year criminal investigation into the president’s son this week with a couple of tax misdemeanors and a gun charge, has had long experience of Biden family shenanigans in the incestuous state where Joe Biden has held public office since 1972.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/06/21/this-delaware-businessman-received-jail-time-from-the-feds-because-he-wasnt-a-biden/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34