Author Topic: Texas DPS arrests Gulf Cartel operative for alleged human smuggling into US  (Read 150 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Texas DPS arrests Gulf Cartel operative for alleged human smuggling into US
Story by Greg Wehner • Yesterday 10:07 PM

Texas Department of Public Safety troopers arrested an alleged Mexican Gulf Cartel operative on Tuesday on claims that he helped five illegal immigrants cross into the U.S.

Texas DPS Lt. Chris Olivarez shared footage of the arrest on Twitter on Wednesday, which shows a trooper interviewing Jose Juan Eufracio Medina, an illegal immigrant from Mexico.

Olivarez said the DPS brush and drone teams located a smuggler, or coyote, later identified as Medina, who guided a group of illegal immigrants across the Rio Grande River.

He also allegedly helped the illegal immigrants scale the border wall with a ladder.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/texas-dps-arrests-gulf-cartel-operative-for-alleged-human-smuggling-into-us/ar-AA1cRAjO?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=22c5a97e7eb548d3a782634acc9120e8&ei=114
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
He needs Hunter Biden for a lawyer. :tongue2:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson