Author Topic: This Picture Book Tells Kids They’ll Be Depressed If They’re Not Transgender  (Read 394 times)

Offline Kamaji

This Picture Book Tells Kids They’ll Be Depressed If They’re Not Transgender, And It’s In A Public Library

My friend’s 4-year-old daughter picked up a children’s book promoting transgenderism at the public library. Its content alarmed both of us.

BY: EDDIE SCARRY
JUNE 16, 2023

Oh, look, it’s another one of those books that Democrats absolutely demand be made available to children. All it does is push little kids to “defy” the “ridiculous rules” of gender norms— because they cause “depression”!

A friend of mine took her two young children — a boy, 6, and a girl, 4 — to the Indianapolis Public Library, Glendale branch, this week and let them pick out some books from the kids’ section. It wasn’t until she got home that among the ones chosen by her daughter, who hasn’t yet learned to read, was Tabitha and Magoo Dress Up Too, a colorful picture book by Michelle Tea, the creator of “drag queen story hour.”

The story involves two young kids who like to play dress up, but when they’re told to take the costumes off before leaving the house, a garish drag queen named Morgana arrives and tells them all about the splendor of being a transvestite.

“Like Mama Ru said, we all are born nude,” the book says. “All our clothing is drag—every dress, tie, and snood. Now, I know that some people make ridiculous rules, but you’ll learn to defy them, and I’ll give you some tools!”

Mama Ru is a nickname for RuPaul, the famous drag queen. He and depictions of several other drag performers are featured on another page. This is a book listed on Amazon for children ages 4 to 8. Isn’t your 6-year-old a “Drag Race” fan?!

The pages are filled with illustrations of little boys wearing dresses, girls wearing male sports attire, other boys in wigs, wearing heels and make-up and on and on. Also jarring are drawings of swords, snakes, and one creature with the head of a cat but the body of a cow. (All that’s missing are seven heads, 10 horns, and 10 crowns.)

My friend noted the passage on one page in particular that she said concerned her the most: “You see, my dear children, when gender expression / is hampered with rules, it just leads to depression!”

Source:  https://thefederalist.com/2023/06/16/this-picture-book-tells-kids-theyll-be-depressed-if-theyre-not-transgender-and-its-in-a-public-library/

Online mountaineer

The pages are filled with illustrations of little boys wearing dresses, girls wearing male sports attire, other boys in wigs, wearing heels and make-up and on and on. Also jarring are drawings of swords, snakes, and one creature with the head of a cat but the body of a cow. (All that’s missing are seven heads, 10 horns, and 10 crowns.)
Yep, definitely Satanic.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Can you say:
G-R-O-O-M-I-N-G ??

I KNEW you could !!

Offline libertybele

Yep, definitely Satanic.

It is scary how Satanism is so out in the open and expanding.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

They'll be depressed after they realize that getting rid of the frank and beans was an irreversible mistake they made in their youth.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline libertybele

////00000////

They'll be depressed after they realize that getting rid of the frank and beans was an irreversible mistake they made in their youth.

4 years old????  These books are available at the library! Where are the parents for crying out loud?

I am besides myself.  Satanism and wokeness is permeating our society.  Here I am asking the Lord to have mercy on this country.  Why should he??  Abortions, trannies, gays, satanism, mutilating our children .... I say not a chance.  This Repubic and everything we've stood for seems to be getting thrown out the window.

I remain steadfast in my patriotism and my Christian beliefs.  Without them; I have nothing!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

They'll really be depressed if an adult pumps them full of hormones and surgically mutilates them.
Christopher F. Rufo
Thrown to the Wolves
A physician reveals the nightmare of transgender ideology in a major children’s hospital.
Jun 21 2023

I have been engaged in an ongoing dialogue with a physician who works in a major children’s hospital in a blue city. This physician has witnessed firsthand how transgender ideology has captured the medical profession and jeopardized the first commandment of the healing sciences: do no harm. He has now chosen to speak out, on condition of anonymity, because he is alarmed by the sudden corruption of the medical community. His colleagues, many of whom oppose transgender interventions, have so far chosen to stay silent. This interview has been edited for length and clarity.

Christopher Rufo: Please begin by setting the scene. What’s it like in a major children’s hospital in the United States regarding transgender interventions for children?

Physician: I think the best way to answer that question is to talk about the cultural shift that happened in 2020, because transgender ideology and Covid are inextricably linked.   ...

Rufo: What do you predict for the future of transgender medicine? Will it continue to gain ground, or will it all fall apart?

Physician: I don’t know. I pray that there is a change. One of the things I’ve been thinking about is what puberty blockers do to children. This medication is called a “gonadotropin releasing hormone agonist” and it comes in the form of monthly injections or an implant. And because it simulates the activity of this hormone, it shuts down the activity of the hypothalamus. The hypothalamus is this almond-sized structure in your brain, it’s one of the most vestigial structures we have, and it controls all the other hormonal structures in your body—your sexual development, your emotions, your fight-or-flight response, everything.

But it shouldn’t be described in such cold physiological terms because your hypothalamus is not just a hormone factory. It’s this system that allows you to stand in awe of the beauty of a sunset, or to hear the sounds of orchestral music and to stop whatever you’re doing and want to listen. And I always think that if someone were to ask me, Where is it that you would look for the divine spark in each individual? I would say that it would be somewhere “beneath the inner chamber,” which is the Greek derivation of the term hypothalamus. To shut down that system is to shut down what makes us human.
Read full interview at City Journal
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org