Author Topic: Authorities Arrest Democrat Donor for California Wildfire Blamed on 'Climate Crisis'  (Read 213 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Authorities Arrest Democrat Donor for California Wildfire Blamed on 'Climate Crisis'

Spencer Brown
June 20, 2023 12:00 PM

Last summer, a large wildfire that came to be known as the Oak Fire scorched its way across California's Mariposa County and threatened Yosemite National Park. First reported on July 22, 2022, the Oak Fire burned more than 19,000 acres of land, cost more than $90 million, and evacuations forced the displacement of thousands of Californians and visitors in the fire's path as it rapidly expanded.

"Experts say dry air, strong winds, parched trees and grass and soaring temperatures caused the Oak fire to expand rapidly through the rugged foothills in recent days. The area has experienced nearly two weeks of triple digit temperatures and low humidity," The Guardian reported of the Oak Fire as it spread. "All this comes at a time when the state is seeing increasingly destructive and deadly blazes and the climate crisis creates conditions ripe for destruction."

Taxpayer funded (in part) PBS emphasized that the Oak Fire was one of the "devastating consequences" of the "global climate crisis."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spencerbrown/2023/06/20/ginormous-california-wild-fire-democrats-blamed-on-climate-change-was-set-by-a-democrat-donor-n2624718
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I smell a Hunter Biden "prosecution" in the wind. :thud:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson