Author Topic: Kash Patel says it’s time for the GOP to get serious about FBI, DOJ: ‘Take their fancy toys’  (Read 169 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kash Patel says it’s time for the GOP to get serious about FBI, DOJ: ‘Take their fancy toys’
June 21, 2023 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

Former national security adviser for the House Intelligence Committee Kash Patel urged House Republicans on Wednesday to take the gloves off and stop playing nice with the DOJ and FBI, telling them to “fence the money” from the “government gangsters” and take away their “fancy toys.”

He joined most Americans in being outraged over Hunter Biden skating on illegal gun possession, drug use, sex trafficking, and foreign bribery schemes. Hunter Biden was instead charged with two misdemeanor counts of willful failure to pay federal income tax. He will serve no time in prison and will be on probation, which basically means there are no consequences for any of his actions.

“As a former federal public defender and national security prosecutor, this case has singularly done more damage to the institution of justice than I’ve ever seen in my life. What do I mean by that? As a federal public defender, I handled hundreds of gun cases exactly like the one that Hunter Biden is supposedly being given a get-of-jail-free card on. And every single time a gun case was tied to a narcotics application or justification, the average prison sentence was three to five years in federal prison,” Patel noted.

“So, why is it that he gets pretrial diversion, which almost never happens in federal court, based on the justification… and there’s only one… that he is currently a drug addict? You must currently be a narcotics addict to receive justification for pre-trial diversion. So what is it? He was a drug addict or he’s one right now. I think the DOJ is being too cute by half because most people won’t pick up on that, but that alone, not even the tax charge, to me is a total miscarriage of justice,” he stated.

Patel is recommending taking money from the DOJ and FBI in order to get the necessary documents in the Biden bribery probe. He told “Fox & Friends” that it was the only way to get them to comply with congressional oversight.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/06/21/kash-patel-says-its-time-for-the-gop-to-get-serious-about-fbi-doj-take-their-fancy-toys-1370660/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34