Author Topic: RFK Jr. Is Really Scaring Them Now: LA Times Says He’s a Threat to ‘Our Democracy’  (Read 377 times)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/robert-spencer/2023/06/20/rfk-jr-is-really-scaring-them-now-la-times-says-hes-a-threat-to-our-democracy-n1704885

RFK Jr. Is Really Scaring Them Now: LA Times Says He’s a Threat to ‘Our Democracy’
6/21/2023
by Robert Spencer

Imagine this scenario: a wildly unpopular and manifestly incapable president is running, however haltingly, for reelection. Initially he seemed like a lock, but then he encountered an unexpected challenge from a scion of an old American political family, a man who defies all the conventional categorization of political candidates and has set the establishment on its ear by challenging not only the superannuated corruptocrat in the White House but many of that establishment’s most cherished assumptions.

It would make a great novel, but it’s real life, and it’s an exhilarating reminder that America is still a republic, still a place where the elites can be challenged at all, however entrenched they may appear to be. Robert F. Kennedy Jr. has not only challenged the elites, he has frightened them to the core, and that’s wonderful to see. The latest indication of how much of a threat they consider him to be comes from the Los Angeles Times, always a reliable organ for far-Left propaganda. The Left Coast Times is so scared of RFK Jr. that on Monday, it proclaimed, “Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is a threat to your health — and our democracy.”

Now, this is absurd on its face and an insult to the intelligence of the handful of remaining Los Angeles Times readers. The Left has now become so divorced from reality that Times writer Michael Hiltzik would have us believe that a contested Democrat party primary is bad for “our democracy.” But a full-out coronation of Old Joe to serve another four years as the figurehead for the shadowy individuals who are really running things? Why, that would be “our democracy” personified.

More at URL above...

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Why have the DCommunists and the "mainstream media" become so afraid of this guy ???

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Why have the DCommunists and the "mainstream media" become so afraid of this guy ???

He is not under their control.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline PeteS in CA

IMO, RFK Jr. is a fruitcake and a Prog who has donned Populist clothing, but a candidate for office is a "Threat to ‘Our Democracy’"? I thought Trump was that threat, :rotf: .

The MSM and their Dem Party leash holders are all-in on LIEden. RFK Jr. is a threat to LIEden.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
IMO, RFK Jr. is a fruitcake and a Prog who has donned Populist clothing, but a candidate for office is a "Threat to ‘Our Democracy’"? I thought Trump was that threat, :rotf: .

The MSM and their Dem Party leash holders are all-in on LIEden. RFK Jr. is a threat to LIEden.

Explains EVERYTHING that's crazily happening around us.

Anybody who is a threat to the continuing "Transformation of the United States of America"...is a threat.

Barack Obama = Antichrist   

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

Because he his speaking his mind and what he believes to be true -- and the truth is coming out.  He knows that he needs to watch his back otherwise he wouldn't have made the comment that he needs to keep an eye on the CIA. 

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
LA Times Says He’s a Threat to ‘Our Democracy’

Translation: Heretic, Apostate, Infidel
The Republic is lost.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Translation: Heretic, Apostate, Infidel
Not only that, he might derail the money train... :thud:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

I've lost track of how many people and things the left has deemed a threat to "our democracy." Dizzying.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org