Author Topic: Biden Regime Administrative Amnesty Benefits Drug Smugglers  (Read 149 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden Regime Administrative Amnesty Benefits Drug Smugglers

Federale
06/20/2023

The Democrats love illegal drugs, Joe Biden’s refusal to condemn the drug use of his son Hunter Biden is evidence of that deep love of the society-destroying effect of drugs.

The fentanyl crisis is additional evidence that illegal drugs are not an effect of the Democrat love of illegal drugs, but a feature of the Democrat plan to destroy whites, the Historic American Nation.

Another aspect of the plan to elect a new people is the bringing in of mass numbers of non-white aliens.

Here the plan to poison the white population and replace it with non-whites intersects with the Biden Regime Parole Amnesty.

https://www.alipac.us/f9/biden-regime-administrative-amnesty-benefits-drug-smugglers-410153/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson