Author Topic: Even CNN Can't Help But Admit the Biden Admin Just Got Steamrolled by China  (Read 164 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Even CNN Can't Help But Admit the Biden Admin Just Got Steamrolled by China

By Joe Saunders
  June 20, 2023 at 9:31am
Sometimes the truth leaks out even in a CNN report.

That’s what happened on Monday when CNN anchor Jim Sciutto acknowledged just how weak the Biden administration appeared with Secretary of State Antony Blinken’s trip to China.

And it doesn’t bode well for a United States dealing with the ever-more-aggressive Asian power — no matter how Biden and his allies try to spin it.

Blinken’s two-day trip that ended Monday has gotten some positive headlines: NPR claimed it “clears a diplomatic path.” Reuters reported the two countries agreed to “stabilize their intense rivalry.”

https://www.westernjournal.com/even-cnn-cant-help-admit-biden-admin-just-got-steamrolled-china/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
They didn't get steamrolled, they just stuck to the script. *****rollingeyes*****
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
They didn't get steamrolled, they just stuck to the script. *****rollingeyes*****

You are correct.  The weakness only encourages Putin, N. Korea and the ME.  No doubt they have their militants coming across the border.  Who is going to take us over first??  My guess is China along with the help of the U.N.  Obammy sold us out a long time ago and Biden is just helping to finish the job.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.