Author Topic: BREAKING..Hunter Biden reaches deal to plead guilty in tax, gun case  (Read 2229 times)

Offline LMAO

Re: BREAKING..Hunter Biden reaches deal to plead guilty in tax, gun case
« Reply #75 on: June 21, 2023, 01:12:35 pm »
Was anybody expecting anything different?

Did anybody really believe that Hunter Biden was going to face any kind of trial were he could be convicted and sent to jail?

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #76 on: June 21, 2023, 01:13:00 pm »
Was anybody expecting anything different?

Did anybody really believe that Hunter Biden was going to face any kind of trial were he could be convicted and sent to jail?

No, not really.

Online cato potatoe

« Reply #77 on: June 21, 2023, 01:37:51 pm »
As a reminder, US Attorney David Weiss is another “only the best” Trump hire. 

Online mountaineer

« Reply #78 on: June 22, 2023, 10:51:20 pm »
Published June 22, 2023 5:11am EDT
Will Hunter get the same sentence as these rappers with comparable crimes?
An attorney warned it is entirely 'feasible' that the judge may hit Hunter Biden with a far harsher sentence than expected
By Alexander Hall | Fox News
Hunter Biden’s sentence for his gun- and tax-related crimes has not yet been decided, but experts are divided as to whether he will be let off with a legal slap on the wrist.

The Justice Department announced Tuesday that Biden agreed to plead guilty to two misdemeanor counts of willful failure to pay federal income tax. He also agreed to enter into a pretrial diversion agreement regarding a separate charge of possession of a firearm by a person who is an unlawful user of or addicted to a controlled substance.

If the judge approves the plea deal, the president's son will not serve prison time for these crimes. That other public figures have served time for similar offenses has sparked a conversation about whether America's justice system is two-tiered. ...

"Are you saying there's a chance that this judge doesn’t go along with the prosecution and defense agreement for probation and she hits Hunter with prison time?" Fox News host Jesse Watters asked.

"Is it feasible? Absolutely it’s feasible," Richman replied. "In federal sentencing, it is solely up to the judge — it’s not like state sentencing where we make a deal, 'OK, we are going to agree to three years — if the judge approves it, we can go forward.’ No."  ...

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #79 on: June 23, 2023, 12:57:31 am »
I guess it all depends on what kind of Judge Sloe Joe picks for Junior, huh?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #80 on: June 23, 2023, 01:22:18 am »
Published June 22, 2023 5:11am EDT
Will Hunter get the same sentence as these rappers with comparable crimes?
An attorney warned it is entirely 'feasible' that the judge may hit Hunter Biden with a far harsher sentence than expected
By Alexander Hall | Fox News

I asked the question whether the judge could toss the plea deal on another thread. This answers my question. It would be a LMAO moment.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline DB

« Reply #81 on: June 23, 2023, 01:25:53 am »
They'll find the "right" judge... They always do...

Online mountaineer

« Reply #82 on: June 23, 2023, 12:40:00 pm »
Simon Ateba
@simonateba
Imagine being JoeBiden. Your son makes millions of dollars from foreign entities but does not pay taxes because that would mean disclosing that he is engaged in foreign lobbying. With the millions of dollars and no serious job, he becomes a drug addict and illegally obtains a gun. All he tells them is that he is the son of the US Vice President, and he claims that part of the money will go to the "Big Guy." He promises them access to his dad and top US officials. They hire him without any qualifications and pay him millions of dollars.

Eventually, the information comes out, and the Justice Department has to investigate. The investigation drags on for five years, and eventually, they strike a deal  with him to plead guilty to two misdemeanors of tax evasion so that the government would not prosecute him for illegally possessing a gun as a drug addict, a serious crime that has sent tens of thousands of Americans to prison for years.

Imagine being the same father who, as a senator, drafted a draconian anti-drug law that sent tens of thousands of black people and others to prison, confiscated all their belongings, and gave a big speech boasting that the drug addicts should all be taken off the streets. Now that your son is one of them, when you're asked about his case, you say you're proud of him and he has done nothing wrong.

Imagine journalists and commentators like (Joe Scarborough) justifying it on television, singing your praises when their own child would have been in prison long ago for the same crimes. Imagine the people who believed in the rule of law watching the two-tiered justice system so brazenly displayed.

America is in crisis. May God help us all!

Online mountaineer

« Reply #83 on: June 24, 2023, 11:07:46 pm »
After Hunter Biden lied on a federal firearm background check form (another crime for which he will likely avoid jail time) & his girlfriend/sister-in-law tossed the gun away in a dumpster by a school, he tried to blame some random Hispanics, calling them “prolly illegal:”

https://twitter.com/guypbenson/status/1672736927156453379