Author Topic: BREAKING..Hunter Biden reaches deal to plead guilty in tax, gun case  (Read 2228 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: BREAKING..Hunter Biden reaches deal to plead guilty in tax, gun case
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2023, 02:03:01 pm »
Considering that this was the current president's son, the prosecution should have been handled by a special prosecutor, not the regular DOJ staff.  That is too much of a conflict of interest, and the result is almost certainly politically motivated.

Gee! You really think so??? /S
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Kamaji

« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2023, 02:06:52 pm »
Gee! You really think so??? /S

Well, I know it's a stretch, given how honorable, ethical, and law-abiding the Bidens are; I just can't escape the nagging feeling, tho'.

:silly:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2023, 02:10:49 pm »
C'mon man anyone who thinks Hunter is getting a favorable treatment is a lying dog-faced pony soldier.  Besides if hunter went to prison he would be Epsteined.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2023, 02:17:46 pm »
Jason Whitlock
@WhitlockJason
·
10m
Good thing Hunter Biden didn't do anything serious like trespass at the Capitol while wearing a moose head.
Support the USO

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2023, 02:19:15 pm »
Well, I know it's a stretch, given how honorable, ethical, and law-abiding the Bidens are; I just can't escape the nagging feeling, tho'.

:silly:

999beer

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline American Girl

« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2023, 02:22:01 pm »
There’s that 2 tiered justice system again they keep insisting doesn’t exist. Like an aberration that only appears when a democrat needs one and then, poof! We’re back to fairly prosecuting Trump for the exact same crime every one of his predecessors committed.
I am sure this is why they announced Trump trial date today. Clog news feeds with TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP!!
https://www.rightjournalism.com/hunter-biden-has-greed-to-plead-guilty-to-three-federal-charges-key-details-reveal-that-this-just-a-controlled-demolition/

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2023, 02:29:35 pm »
Same topic merged
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2023, 02:32:05 pm »
Brett L. Tolman
@tolmanbrett
·
17m
Take a look at 18 USC  924(c) charges. Easy to prove given Hunter was distributed/dealing drugs with a firearm in his possession. Such charges were brought against thousands in inner cities across the country for last 20 years. Mandatory minimum sentences for all. Except Hunter.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2023, 02:36:03 pm »
 :pop41:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2023, 03:08:20 pm »
Here is the guy who paid Hunter's taxes

Hollywood lawyer paid off over $2M of Hunter Biden’s delinquent taxes
By Miranda Devine,
Marjorie Hernandez and
Patrick Reilly   
May 8, 2022 11:47pm

A big-shot Hollywood lawyer reportedly paid off Hunter Biden’s delinquent taxes — which a source told The Post amounted to more than $2 million — as President Biden’s notoriously troubled son awaits the results of a Delaware grand jury’s investigation into his personal finances.

Kevin Morris, an entertainment attorney and novelist who earned a fortune representing the co-creators of “South Park” and won a Tony Award as the co-producer of “The Book of Mormon,” footed Hunter Biden’s overdue taxes totaling over $2 million — more than twice what was previously reported, a source familiar with conversations between the two told The Post.

Morris, whom Hunter Biden’s friends call his latest “sugar brother,” has also been funding the 52-year-old’s lifestyle in Los Angeles — including his rent and living expenses, the source said.

The attorney has also been advising the president’s son on how to structure his art sales, according to the source.

When The Post attempted to contact Morris at his Malibu residence to ask about his dealings with Hunter Biden, his wife slammed the door in the reporter’s face and refused to answer questions.

more
https://nypost.com/2022/05/08/hollywood-lawyer-kevin-morris-paid-off-over-2m-of-hunter-bidens-taxes/
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2023, 03:26:16 pm »
Sean Davis
@seanmdav
A federal judge interested in the rule of law would reject the sweetheart Hunter Biden plea deal and impose prison time, but that won’t happen because the regime always protects itself. In a failing republic, that is its only purpose.
10:56 AM · Jun 20, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

« Reply #44 on: June 20, 2023, 03:37:09 pm »
The DOJ is running cover for the Biden's.  Who would've thought?    888mouth 888mouth 9999hair out0000
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2023, 03:49:45 pm »
I knew this was going to happen but it still makes me sick to my stomach... :crying:
Support the USO

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #46 on: June 20, 2023, 03:51:04 pm »
I knew this was going to happen but it still makes me sick to my stomach... :crying:

Yes @mystery-ak There are many in that boat.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2023, 03:51:46 pm »
Hunter Biden Plea Deal Excludes Alleged Biden $10M ‘Bribery’ Scheme

Hunter Biden’s plea deal with United States Attorney David Weiss appears to exclude the alleged Biden $10 million “bribery” scheme.

Hunter Biden on Tuesday agreed to plead guilty to two federal tax violation charges and one violation of gun laws, per reports Tuesday morning.

The decision of whether to ultimately charge Hunter Biden was up to Donald Trump-appointed United States Attorney David Weiss. In March, Attorney General Merrick Garland said he would personally have to authorize any potential charges against Hunter Biden.

But notably, the plea deal with Weiss appears to exclude any charges related to the alleged Biden “bribery” scheme in which Hunter and President Joe Biden accepted $5 million each from a Ukrainian energy company executive, Mykola Zlochevsky, according to an FBI informant file reviewed by the House Oversight Committee.

In June, Barr said the informant file was sent to Weiss during the Trump administration. At the time, Weiss had an ongoing investigation into Hunter Biden.

“It was sent to Delaware for further investigation,” Barr told the Federalist.

Sen. Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) on Tuesday ripped the Justice Department for appearing to ignore the bribery scandal.

“If the DOJ thinks this dismisses the $5 million alleged bribery scheme or the years of reported Biden family corruption, they are mistaken,” she posted on Twitter.

According to recent polling, 83 percent of voters believe the FBI should make public its informant file that alleges Joe Biden accepted a $5 million bribe from Ukrainian oligarch Mykola Zlochevsky. In addition, a majority of voters believe Joe Biden took the $5 million bribe.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/06/20/hunter-biden-plea-deal-excludes-alleged-biden-10m-bribery-scheme/
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2023, 03:53:17 pm »
Comer: Oversight Committee Will Continue Investigation into the Bidens Despite ‘Sweetheart Deal’ for Hunter

House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer (R-KY) vowed Tuesday the committee would continue to investigate President Joe Biden and Hunter Biden despite the “sweetheart plea deal” announced for the latter.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/06/20/comer-oversight-committee-will-continue-investigation-into-the-bidens-despite-sweetheart-deal-for-hunter/
Support the USO

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien