Author Topic: Harvard Harris GOP Poll, DeSantis Going the Wrong Way – President Trump Pushing 60% With GOP Voters  (Read 383 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Harvard Harris GOP Poll, DeSantis Going the Wrong Way – President Trump Pushing 60% With GOP Voters
June 16, 2023 | Sundance |

The best laid plans of Sea Island Rats are falling apart, as the DeSantis operation cries desperately for help from the U.S. Dept of Justice and Republican National Committee.

According to the latest Harvard-Harris poll of GOP voters {DATA HERE}, since he made his official launch, Ron DeSantis is losing ground.  Not surprisingly this was exactly what we predicted would happen once the bloom came off the ruse.

Things don’t get any better for Ron DeSantis if all the candidates drop out and leave him and Trump in a head-to-head matchup.  President Trump jumps to 67%, and Ron DeSantis holds at 33% with all of the GOPe support coalesced.   The familiar 4:1 ratio surfaces again.

more
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2023/06/16/harvard-harris-gop-poll-desantis-going-the-wrong-way-president-trump-pushing-60-with-gop-voters/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

It cannot be stressed enough, but it is very imperative that the Republicans gain the Senate in 2024.

There needs to be some buffer against Joe Biden in a second term or whatever other Democrat takes his place

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

I couldn’t agree more.  GOP voters seem dead set on losing loudly with Trump in the general election, so controlling the Senate is not only the achievable goal, but an essential one.

:thumbsup:

Offline ScottinVA

It cannot be stressed enough, but it is very imperative that the Republicans gain the Senate in 2024.

There needs to be some buffer against Joe Biden in a second term or whatever other Democrat takes his place

I couldn’t agree more.  GOP voters seem dead set on losing loudly with Trump in the general election, so controlling the Senate is not only the achievable goal, but an essential one.

Offline andy58-in-nh

More noise from a Trump-affiliated website. Polls mean nothing at this point in the campaign.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Polls mean nothing at this point in the campaign.

True enough.  But on the whole, the polls consistently show that DeSantis is not catching fire with the voters and those that support Trump are sticking with him like glue.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Mr. DeSantis "tried too soon".

If he had been patient enough to wait until 2028, supporting Mr. Trump in the meantime, his future would be bright indeed. But young Ron done jumped the gun ahead o' his time.

Perhaps the '24/28 election cycle will resemble 1976/80 -- with Mr. Trump playing the role of Gerald Ford and DesSantis Reagan, who lost his 76 challenge, but came back to win 4 years later.

Or... perhaps not.

Online corbe

With all due Respect @Fishrrman WE did that in 2016 denying Cruz the Presidency and we've paid the hard price for 7 years.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

With all due Respect @Fishrrman WE did that in 2016 denying Cruz the Presidency and we've paid the hard price for 7 years.

Amen!!!!   :amen:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

Mr. DeSantis "tried too soon".

If he had been patient enough to wait until 2028, supporting Mr. Trump in the meantime, his future would be bright indeed. But young Ron done jumped the gun ahead o' his time.

Perhaps the '24/28 election cycle will resemble 1976/80 -- with Mr. Trump playing the role of Gerald Ford and DesSantis Reagan, who lost his 76 challenge, but came back to win 4 years later.

Or... perhaps not.

Hardly.  Supporting Trump would be the kiss of death for DeSantis.  He would be permanently tarred and feathered with the Orange disaster's failings.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

DeSantis is a metalhead poseur attempting to be cool by wearing a Winger t-shirt.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.