Author Topic: Prosecutors Quietly Drop Five Charges Against Democrat Megadonor Sam Bankman-Fried, Likely To Walk  (Read 178 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Prosecutors Quietly Drop Five Charges Against Democrat Megadonor Sam Bankman-Fried, Likely To Walk
By Pamela Geller - on June 19, 2023

The crypto founder who stole $4 billion and gave half of it to Democrat candidates. If he were a Republican he would be in federal prison for life. This is Democrat justice.

Legal Analyst: “The prosecution is busily dismantling their own case to a degree that’s obvious. Someone doesn’t want SBF to get any jail time.”

Prosecutors Quietly Drop Five Charges Against Democrat Megadonor SBF
By Cullen McCue, Tredning Politics, June 18, 2023

Federal prosecutors have pushed back five charges against disgraced cryptocurrency mogul and Democrat megadonor Sam Bankman-Fried, who was arrested after the collapse of his cryptocurrency exchange FTX.

https://gellerreport.com/2023/06/prosecutors-quietly-drop-five-charges-against-democrat-megadonor-sam-bankman-fried-likely-to-walk.html/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well,if you are the guy that gave prominent Dims bags of cash under the table,chances are you had those deals recorded in color with stereo sound.

It would not surprise me at all to see and hear the name "Biden" mentioned several times.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!