Author Topic: Blinken says US 'does not support Taiwan independence' during China visit  (Read 1523 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
June 19, 2023 10:10am EDT
Expert predicts Blinken’s 'unacceptable' China trip outcome: ‘Looks like World War III’
Sec. of State Blinken arrives in China, meets with Chinese President Xi Jinping

By Kristen Altus FOXBusiness

Just after the U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken wrapped his first meetings while on his visit to Beijing, China, one foreign policy expert warned that America should not be discussing any kind of cooperation.

"Remember, we're talking about a totalitarian state in China where the Chinese military, which operated this spy balloon, is not a state military," Gatestone Institute senior fellow Gordon Chang said on "Mornings with Maria" Monday. "It reports to Xi Jinping directly."

Blinken met with Jinping and other Chinese state officials on Monday where he repeatedly raised the need for establishing military-to-military communications, the secretary claimed in a press briefing.

But Blinken clarified that China allegedly did not agree to move forward with that initiative.

"President Biden asked me to travel to Beijing because he believes that the United States and China have an obligation and responsibility to manage our relationship. The United States is committed to doing that," Blinken told Jinping via interpreter. "It’s in the interest of the United States, in the interests of China, and in the interest of the world."

Chang argued that Jinping will likely take an unconventional route toward military war and global conflict.

"We already have war at one end of the Eurasian landmass. If we have war at the other end, as well as North Africa, and China and Russia, by the way, are destabilizing North Africa, creating these insurgencies that look like war," the senior fellow explained.

"Then we'll have war in many different parts of the world at the same time. That looks like World War III," he continued.

more
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/expert-predicts-blinkens-unacceptable-china-trip-outcome-world-war-iii
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Apparently the lost sub over the Titanic Wreck is more important than this on Fox.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I wonder if the deposit in the offshore account has cleared yet?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I thought the US supported Taiwan's independence... :shrug:

@mystery-ak

We did in the past,but if the bid is high enough,we will stop supporting them in an instant with the Dims in charge. They won't admit it,but they see the Chinese as "fellow Comrades".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline DefiantMassRINO

US does not support Taiwan's independence.

Diplomatically, the US ascribe's to the One China Policy that looks upon Taiwan as a semi-autnomous Chi-com province that will re-unify with the Chi-com Government sometime in the future .... similar to Saddam Hussien's belief that Kuwait was a rogue province of Iraq.

Rich Taiwanese should be buying Canadian citizenships so they can emigrate to the Great White North, like their smart Hong Kong compatriots have.

« Last Edit: June 19, 2023, 11:36:19 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline libertybele

@mystery-ak

We did in the past,but if the bid is high enough,we will stop supporting them in an instant with the Dims in charge. They won't admit it,but they see the Chinese as "fellow Comrades".

9999hair out0000  The DEMS really need to be shown the door -- permanently.  Fat chance of that happening but we're pretty much owned by China as it is.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.