Author Topic: Bill Barr: ‘Our Country Can’t Be a Therapy Session for a Troubled Man’ Like Trump  (Read 1410 times)

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Trump picked people he was told could be confirmed by the senate. Not saying whether that was right or wrong but that's what happened. It was that or a cabinet full of recess appointments.

Except his picks for positions that didn't have to be confirmed - like Chief of Staff - seem no different. And one guy he wanted but didn't get - Michael Flynn - turns out to be a nutcase.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
What is objectionable about Barr's interview?  Barr saw him up close, and he is just being honest here, like so many others.

Barr is 100% correct in this interview.

Online libertybele

Except his picks for positions that didn't have to be confirmed - like Chief of Staff - seem no different. And one guy he wanted but didn't get - Michael Flynn - turns out to be a nutcase.

Did I mention my favorite person, Jared Kushner? He supposedly was Trump's closest and most trusted advisor.  What a mistake he was!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

Jared and Ivanka are laying really Low right now as hunter should be.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online libertybele

Jared and Ivanka are laying really Low right now as hunter should be.

Jared and Ivanka are targets for investigations since they were so involved with Daddy.

Other than his fantastic artwork  *****rollingeyes*****, I don't think Hunter has made any money on his own legally, and Brandon has obviously taught him he's above the law.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

I think this has a whole lot to do with why Jeff Sessions recused himself from the Russian Collusion Affair that ultimately ended his illustrious Career. 
   He knew it was BS and couldn't be convinced by his Boss that he'd have his back. 
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

LOL! That comment tells me all I need to know about you @Maj. Bill Martin ! Good by!

« Last Edit: June 19, 2023, 10:11:04 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

... says the duplicitous self-serving sycophantic hypocrite who pathetically polished Trump's knoob with a pathetic letter to become Tangerine Mussolini's Attorney General byatch.

That Trump stank won't scrub off that easily.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2023, 02:10:22 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline cato potatoe

Mark R. Levin
@marklevinshow

Bill Barr has been on every leftwing media Sunday show spewing his poison. He has smeared Trump more than he has ever criticized the worse drug dealers, arms dealers, international terrorists, terrorist states, or the Biden crime family and the millions of dollars they received from our enemies, including communist China.

Barr knows he’s lying. He knows the thug prosecutors against Trump have acted appallingly. He knows all this. But on Father’s Day he spends part of his morning on CBS trashing Trump without any serious challenge.  I think Barr is sick and getting sicker.

3:44 PM · Jun 18, 2023

Levin is a phoney.  He knows perfectly well that Trump placed himself at the mercy of a jury, and that it’s past time to stop wasting energy defending Trump. 

Offline Hoodat

Did I mention my favorite person, Jared Kushner? He supposedly was Trump's closest and most trusted advisor.  What a mistake he was!

That should have clued a lot of people right there.  Making a Democrat your most trusted advisor?  It also tells you that Trump really wasn't a person who attracted the brightest and the best.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

That should have clued a lot of people right there.  Making a Democrat your most trusted advisor?  It also tells you that Trump really wasn't a person who attracted the brightest and the best.

Bingo!!