Author Topic: Dad shoots 3 young sons dead as fleeing daughter screams he’s ‘killing everyone’  (Read 481 times)

Offline Kamaji

Dad shoots 3 young sons dead as fleeing daughter screams he’s ‘killing everyone’: officials

By Emily Crane
June 16, 2023

An Ohio father has allegedly confessed to lining up his three young sons and executing them with a rifle at their home — as his terrified daughter fled, screaming that he was “killing everyone,” prosecutors said Friday.

Chad Doerman, 32, who is also accused of shooting the boys’ mother in the hand, has been charged with aggravated murder over the sickening ordeal that unfolded at the Monroe Township home Thursday afternoon.

One of the boys — who were 3, 4 and 7 — had tried to flee into a nearby field before being “hunted” down by his father, hauled back to the home and then shot dead, prosecutors said as they detailed the depraved chain of events during Doerman’s Friday morning arraignment.

“This is by far the most sickening, horrifying crime I have seen,” Clermont County Prosecutor Mark Tekulve told the court, according to WKRC-TV.

“I can only imagine the terror these little boys felt and experienced as their father — their protector — was murdering them.”

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/06/16/chad-doerman-shoots-3-young-sons-dead-as-daughter-flees-officials/

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Having never married and no children but always wanted a family, you would think that would make you more insensitive to these kinds of stories. It doesn't. It makes you way more so, and the older you get, the harder it is. I can't conceive how someone could do this to precious little children. This may be the only thing in the world that can paralyze me with sadness, it just absolutely goes right to the core.
The Republic is lost.

Offline mountaineer

Good Lord, who does this?  :crying:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Having never married and no children but always wanted a family, you would think that would make you more insensitive to these kinds of stories. It doesn't. It makes you way more so, and the older you get, the harder it is. I can't conceive how someone could do this to precious little children. This may be the only thing in the world that can paralyze me with sadness, it just absolutely goes right to the core.

I had three children @Free Vulcan and it's the same with me.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline berdie

I know people are innocent until proven guilty. But if this is true, what I think should happen to this person can't be posted...or I'll get banned.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Those poor little boys.... :crying:

The Post has another story about a dad killing his family..

Gunman kills 6 in horrific murder-suicide — including 3 kids — as it's revealed wife feared he would ‘get drunk and shoot me’
https://nypost.com/2023/06/16/gary-barnett-ided-as-shooter-who-left-6-including-3-kids-dead/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

I never had children, like you @Free Vulcan , but I love them, and this just makes me sick.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I have a whole tribe of downline, and I can't imagine the sickness and despair that would drive someone to this...

Prayers up for them all.

While part of me screams for vengeance for those children, another part wonders just what drove this man to this crime...what absolute lack of hope and faith would push him there...and makes me realize that there is something demonic at play.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I have a whole tribe of downline, and I can't imagine the sickness and despair that would drive someone to this...

Prayers up for them all.

While part of me screams for vengeance for those children, another part wonders just what drove this man to this crime...what absolute lack of hope and faith would push him there...and makes me realize that there is something demonic at play.
Not being a good Catholic, as my philandering brother has told me, I can say the only question I have about this 'father' is how his head would explode the most with the right caliber.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum