Author Topic: Frank Luntz Needs to Retire  (Read 695 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Frank Luntz Needs to Retire
« on: June 18, 2023, 01:58:11 pm »
June 18, 2023
Frank Luntz Needs to Retire
By J.B. Shurk

Overrated political pollster Frank Luntz admitted last week that he was wrong to prematurely dismiss a Trump comeback.  "Not only can Donald Trump win the GOP primary again, but he can also win the presidency again," Luntz tweeted. 

Luntz has always struck me as a pretend statistician whose real role is to shill for whatever the Republican side of the Uniparty needs voters to support.  He peddles Deep State lies to ordinary Americans as truth.  He wears a bad toupee, eats his feelings, and is more believable as Chris Farley's "man in a van down by the river" than House speaker McCarthy's former landlord.  Still, as unexceptional as Luntz is at polling, he's the go-to guy for Club D.C. when the ruling class needs to brainwash normal people.  Of course our unpopular policies are popular; Frank Luntz says they are, and he is Science...and Mathematics!  Cringe.

I still remember watching Luntz sitting in the front row of Stephen Colbert's 2016 Election Night show solemnly insisting through most of the evening that Donald Trump had no chance of winning.  The whole spectacle was intended to be a celebratory yuk-fest for leftists to pat themselves on the backs for being so righteous and brilliant while sticking it to Trump voters and laughing at their misery.  Why a supposedly Republican-leaning pollster would have found enjoyment sitting through a Hillary Clinton coronation reveling in Republican grief is beyond me — unless these Republican-ishy squishes are perhaps Uniparty agents and conservative in name only!  Could it be?

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/06/frank_luntz_needs_to_retire.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Frank Luntz Needs to Retire
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2023, 03:09:12 pm »
I have been saying this for years...well before 2016.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2023, 03:10:42 pm »
Trump won't win the general election again.  He will, however, almost certainly steal the nomination from someone who could.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2023, 08:48:54 pm »
Harvard Poll: Donald Trump Leads Biden by 6, Towers over Primary Field After Indictment
Breitbart, Jun 17, 2023

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/06/17/harvard-poll-donald-trump-leads-biden-6-towers-primary-field-indictment/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2023, 10:09:46 pm »
Kamaji:
"Trump won't win the general election again.  He will, however, almost certainly steal the nomination from someone who could."

(sigh)
No.
You've got it skewered 180 degrees backwards.

Mr. Trump is the ONLY candidate who could win against the DCommunists in 2024.
No one else could even get close.

But I've said this before and I'll repeat:
Even Mr. Trump will have a difficult slog to victory, with no better than a 50-50 chance. The DComs have The Party's "underground" (and above-ground) election apparatus which they'll employ in 2024 in those states without which NO Republican can win the presidency again:
- Pennsylvania
- Michigan
- Wisconsin
- Arizona
- Georgia.

Nothing is being done in ANY of them to prevent "the apparatus" from working in 2024.
Indeed, since 2022, these states are now under greater Party control than before. I don't expect to see any efforts to expose or thwart the apparatus in any of them before 2025.

It's possible (but again, far from certain) that Mr. Trump could engender enough enthusiasm to literally overwhelm the apparatus in these states and win in 2024. But again, NO ONE ELSE in the Republican party could do so.

I'd like to be more enthusiastic.
But I call 'em as I see 'em.
And that's what I see coming down the road for 2024.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2023, 10:17:37 pm »
Kamaji:
"Trump won't win the general election again.  He will, however, almost certainly steal the nomination from someone who could."

(sigh)
No.
You've got it skewered 180 degrees backwards.

Mr. Trump is the ONLY candidate who could win against the DCommunists in 2024.
No one else could even get close.

But I've said this before and I'll repeat:
Even Mr. Trump will have a difficult slog to victory, with no better than a 50-50 chance. The DComs have The Party's "underground" (and above-ground) election apparatus which they'll employ in 2024 in those states without which NO Republican can win the presidency again:
- Pennsylvania
- Michigan
- Wisconsin
- Arizona
- Georgia.

Nothing is being done in ANY of them to prevent "the apparatus" from working in 2024.
Indeed, since 2022, these states are now under greater Party control than before. I don't expect to see any efforts to expose or thwart the apparatus in any of them before 2025.

It's possible (but again, far from certain) that Mr. Trump could engender enough enthusiasm to literally overwhelm the apparatus in these states and win in 2024. But again, NO ONE ELSE in the Republican party could do so.

I'd like to be more enthusiastic.
But I call 'em as I see 'em.
And that's what I see coming down the road for 2024.

@Fishrrman

The "Party People" don't want to hear the ugly truths. All THEY want to hear about is kitty hugs and puppy dog kisses.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2023, 11:43:35 pm »
Trump won't win the general election again.  He will, however, almost certainly steal the nomination from someone who could.

That's right... Other than the 'steal' part. He'll probably win the primary, legit... But he won't win the general. And if he does somehow, another useless and expensive, drama-filled four years will ensue... with nothing to show at the end again.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2023, 12:21:40 am »
That's right... Other than the 'steal' part. He'll probably win the primary, legit... But he won't win the general. And if he does somehow, another useless and expensive, drama-filled four years will ensue... with nothing to show at the end again.

@roamer_1

Ok,how about tell me about the "He Man  Republican Candidate" that CAN win the primary and then win the general election" What IS this mythical creature's name?

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2023, 01:28:32 am »
@roamer_1

Ok,how about tell me about the "He Man  Republican Candidate" that CAN win the primary and then win the general election" What IS this mythical creature's name?

@sneakypete

Don't know, don't care. My chips are on DeSantis. If he don't make, I will probably vote CP or Libertarian.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2023, 04:19:16 am »
@sneakypete

Don't know, don't care. My chips are on DeSantis. If he don't make, I will probably vote CP or Libertarian.

@roamer_1

The part in bold pretty much sums it up.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2023, 04:38:21 am »
@roamer_1

The part in bold pretty much sums it up.

Right. I don't care beyond DeSantis. And I ain't welded to him either. I stand on principle, not people.

I'll push my chips where they belong, and if it don't make, that's it. There ain't no more to do.

I sure ain't gonna use my chips to stoke the wrong thing. That's just dumb.