Author Topic: Karine Jean-Pierre oozes pomposity: ‘I’m a historic figure and I certainly walk in history every day  (Read 445 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Karine Jean-Pierre oozes pomposity: ‘I’m a historic figure and I certainly walk in history every day’
June 18, 2023 | Chris Donaldson

White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre is a legend in her own mind and she recently suggested that she is so important, that she will long be remembered for her historic achievement of being the first black, lesbian immigrant to be tabbed for the role of the president’s top spox.

In reality, Jean-Pierre is little more than a diversity hire who was given her job not because of her actual qualifications but for the number of identity group boxes that she checked off, not to mention her activist background as former spokesperson for the far-left influence organization MoveOn.org.

Tabbed as the replacement for the far more polished liar Jen Psaki who left last year for MSNBC, Jean-Pierre has used her briefing room podium as a pulpit for the LGBTQ+ agenda, disseminated the regime’s propaganda and fought with reporters who don’t know their place like Simon Ateba of Today News Africa while making a mockery of the position, but in sit-down with the black news and opinion website The Grio, she oozed pomposity and entitlement.

“This is a historic administration, I’m a historic figure and I certainly walk in history every day,” Jean-Pierre boasted.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/06/18/karine-jean-pierre-oozes-pomposity-im-a-historic-figure-and-i-certainly-walk-in-history-every-day-1369533/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Historic, no. Histrionic, yes.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline PeteS in CA

If History doesn't mercifully ignore her, she will be remembered as the stupidest and most in-artfully untruthful Presidential spokesmouth up to her time.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Kamaji

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Karine Jean-Pierre oozes pomposity: ‘I’m a historic figure and I certainly walk in history shit and talk shit* every day’

*Edited for accuracy.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Well, she was talking to The Grio...
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hoodat

If History doesn't mercifully ignore her, she will be remembered as the stupidest and most in-artfully untruthful Presidential spokesmouth up to her time.

She makes Robert Gibbs look like Winston Churchill.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Right_in_Virginia

:thumbsup:

Offline mountaineer

I Agree With Karine Jean-Pierre
Chrissy Clark,  Education Reporter
June 20, 2023 11:02 AM ET

... I, Chrissy Clark, agree that Karine Jean-Pierre is a historical figure. She’s historically the worst White House Press Secretary to ever stand at the podium. She will go down in accurate history as a press secretary who landed the job due solely to her skin color and sexual preferences. ... https://dailycaller.com/2023/06/20/reaction-agree-karine-jean-pierre/
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org