Author Topic: SM-3: The U.S. Military Has a Missile That Kills Missiles  (Read 154 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
SM-3: The U.S. Military Has a Missile That Kills Missiles
« on: June 18, 2023, 11:27:31 am »
SM-3: The U.S. Military Has a Missile That Kills Missiles
Story by Maya Carlin • Yesterday 7:48 PM

When North Korea disclosed its planned satellite launch earlier this month, Japan put its ballistic missile defenses on alert.

Tokyo warned that it would take “destructive measures against ballistic and other missiles that are confirmed to land in our territory," referring to its Standard Missile-3 (SM-3) and Patriot Missile PAC-3 which would be used to take out a North Korean missile.

The American ship-based surface-to-air missile system was designed to intercept short and intermediate-range ballistic missiles.

As part of the Aegis Weapon System, SM-3s are unique since they are the only Standard Missile engineered to function in the vacuum of space. Today, the SM-3 interceptor is carried by U.S. Navy ships positioned off Europe’s coast.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: SM-3: The U.S. Military Has a Missile That Kills Missiles
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2023, 01:26:44 pm »
The SM-3 has been deployed by the USN for over 10 years, and Japan is also a user.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.