Author Topic: IRS Agent Claimed He Can ‘Go Into Anyone’s House At Any Time,’ Jim Jordan Says  (Read 303 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
IRS Agent Claimed He Can ‘Go Into Anyone’s House At Any Time,’ Jim Jordan Says

Kate Anderson
Contributor
June 17, 2023 2:43 PM ET

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan sent a letter to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Friday demanding to know why an agent had told a woman that he could “go into anyone’s house at any time I want.”

Jordan revealed in the letter that a he’d recently learned of allegations about an IRS agent who had allegedly used a fake name to enter a taxpayer’s home and then threatened her. The letter explained that an agent going by “Bill Haus” showed up at an Ohio woman’s home in April, telling her that he can “go into anyone’s house at any time.”

“We have recently received allegations that an Internal Revenue Service agent provided a false name to an Ohio taxpayer as part of a deception to gain entry into the taxpayer’s home to confront her about delinquent tax filings,” the letter reads. “When the taxpayer rightfully objected to the agent’s tactics, the IRS agent insisted that he ‘can . . . go into anyone’s house at any time’ as an IRS agent. These allegations raise serious concerns about the IRS’s commitment to fundamental civil liberties.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/06/17/jim-jordan-irs-agent-go-into-anyones-house-any-time-report/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Does anyone doubt this???  The rule of law truly doesn't seem to apply anymore, well, at least for conservatives.

I do fear what another 4 years under DEM rule will look like; heck, even another year. 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline mountaineer

IRS motto: we got what it takes to take what you got.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Being a poor old decrepit disabled person, if someone in the IRS or anyone lied and somehow gained entry into my home and threatened me...well I might just see no choice but to take very severe and possibly life threating action to keep me and mine safe from the prevaricator :whistle:

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
We now live under a regime many fought like hell for last Presidential election, saving us from the 'evil' Trump.
Whatever could all the fuss be about?  People can't stand getting their way anymore?
 :mauslaff: 000hehehehe :media: :laughingdog: :bigsilly:
« Last Edit: June 18, 2023, 02:42:06 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions