Author Topic: Levin: If relevant law applied to Trump, 'Bill Clinton would be doing 50 years with his wife'  (Read 403 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
June 17, 2023 8:00am EDT
Levin: If relevant law applied to Trump, 'Bill Clinton would be doing 50 years with his wife'
Levin said on 'Hannity' an Obama-appointed judge ruled in favor of Bill Clinton in a similar situation
By Charles Creitz | Fox News

President Trump's indictment cites the Espionage Act of 1917 when it should cite the Presidential Records Act of 1978, given precedent set by an Obama-appointed judge adjudicating a records case involving former President Bill Clinton, a top former Reagan official said Tuesday.

Mark Levin, host of "Life, Liberty & Levin" – who served as chief of staff to Attorney General Ed Meese – told Fox News that the so-called Clinton Socks case of 2010 is very relevant to Trump's situation but is left out of legal discussions.

In the case, government transparency watchdog Judicial Watch sued to have access to presidential audiotapes it said Clinton unlawfully retained control of after leaving office in 2001.

The tapes included voiced considerations on whether to fire former CIA Director R. James Woolsey, reasoning behind foreign policy decisions surrounding U.S. involvement in Haiti, and a conversation with then-senior Democratic Rep. William Natcher of Kentucky about why he, Clinton, chose to enter America into NAFTA.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/levin-if-relevant-law-applied-to-trump-bill-clinton-would-be-doing-50-years-with-his-wife
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online andy58-in-nh

Instead, he's been doing 50 years with other people's wives...
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
And children

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
@andy58-in-nh

Back when Bill Clinton and Hillary got married Bill told her, "There's one thing I want you to know. There's a box under my bed and I don't want you to look in it until I die."
Hillary agreed to this but, over the years, the curiosity got the better of her and she finally looked in it. She found three beer cans and 1.5 million dollars in cash.
When she asked Bill what the beer cans were for, he replied, "Well, those are for all the times I've cheated on you."
Hillary said, "Well, that's not bad after all these years and you being a politician and traveling and all."
She was about to leave, but then she said, "Hey, Bill, what about the 1.5 million dollars?"
Bill replied, "That's for all the times the box got full and I had to cash the cans in."
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Hoodat

If Democrats believed in Equal Protection, then they wouldn't be Democrats.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online andy58-in-nh

@andy58-in-nh

Back when Bill Clinton and Hillary got married Bill told her, "There's one thing I want you to know. There's a box under my bed and I don't want you to look in it until I die."
Hillary agreed to this but, over the years, the curiosity got the better of her and she finally looked in it. She found three beer cans and 1.5 million dollars in cash.
When she asked Bill what the beer cans were for, he replied, "Well, those are for all the times I've cheated on you."
Hillary said, "Well, that's not bad after all these years and you being a politician and traveling and all."
She was about to leave, but then she said, "Hey, Bill, what about the 1.5 million dollars?"
Bill replied, "That's for all the times the box got full and I had to cash the cans in."
:beer:
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
Levin: If relevant law applied to Trump, 'Bill Clinton would be doing 50 years with his wife'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/levin-if-relevant-law-applied-to-trump-bill-clinton-would-be-doing-50-years-with-his-wife

Fifty years with Hillary? That would be cruel and unusual punishment!
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yeah,but Bubba is a "party person",so he is going to be protected for life.

Trump,on the other hand,is a rich  outsider who threatens to overturn some of the DNC and RNC favorite "apple carts".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!