Author Topic: Medicaid emergency spending for illegal migrants doubles in one year to $7 billion  (Read 117 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Medicaid emergency spending for illegal migrants doubles in one year to $7 billion:

GOP House House Homeland Security Committee leader says in roughly past two years more people have entered U.S. illegally than in 12 years of the Obama, Trump administrations combined

By Nicholas Ballasy
Updated: June 15, 2023 - 12:39am

Medicaid emergency spending for illegal immigrants more than doubled from fiscal year 2020 to fiscal year 2021, according to House Homeland Security Committee Chairman Mark Green.

During a congressional hearing Wednesday on Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas’ job performance, Green said more people have entered the U.S. illegally under his roughly two-year tenure "than in the 12 years of the Obama and Trump administrations combined."

https://justthenews.com/government/congress/medicaid-spending-illegal-immigrants-more-doubled-fy2021-7b-house-homeland
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson