Archives > Alternate Realities

12,000-Year-Old Site With a TERRIFYING Warning - Göbekli Tepe ~ Video

(1/2) > >>

corbe:
12,000-Year-Old Site With a TERRIFYING Warning - Göbekli Tepe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmcFVTUsnDY

bigheadfred:
I saw a thing that the animals depicted are really dinosaurs.

There is a sister site. Karahan Tepe  Which they are saying is much older than Gobekli.

Smokin Joe:
Okay, I was going to post something flippant like the monoliths being just some of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APJ5gKbjkUc
 on a grand scale, but the mention of the alignment dating the events portrayed on the 'vulture stone' to the Younger Dryas got my attention.

Interesting and thought provoking, thanks. I have often mused about what would be left of modern civilization in 10,000 years if it were knocked back to the stone age by some event, and how much of that would be recognized for what it was by archaeologists of the future, (not to mention whether it would be acknowledged as what it was through the bias of them being the pinnacle of moderninity and social evolution).

Would those future anthropologists regard the toilet as a device of 'great religious significance', because they'd be likely to survive the ages and be ubiquitous? Would they recognize the degraded remnants of a pacemaker or a cell phone?  Would any of those things even be found, being discarded as useless as that society and its technology collapsed? Most metals would corrode, plastics degrade, paper and wood would likely be lost to decay, even synthetic fabrics would become brittle and disintegrate with age.

Food for thought, always.

roamer_1:
Fair... But missing the point. In every ancient history... in every bit of myth and lore, the destruction comes from gods from the sky or the sea, or across the sea.

And in every case I know of, the warning is that they will return. Some take pleasure in that, some speak doom. But over all, the doom of it sounds clear. It is this narrative which knits together all the histories, myths and legends, the world over. To include the Bible.

Zoroaster being ancient is fair, but notice that they built it up against Yah, stating a specious 'oldest documents claim, bolstered by a surety of coming from verbal histories before that - While not granting the very same theory to Yah's annals, showing a clear bias, and overall distraction from the true story that is bolstered with called shots, from the beginning (prophecy)... something no other document can claim.

All the same, interesting. Thanks for posting.

corbe:
   I'm convinced Asherah ~ The Woman Goddess of all before handed her spectra over to Yahweh as she realized she had totally screwed up her million-year reign.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version