Author Topic: Biden goes 'off script' and promises to build a railroad across the Indian Ocean, prompting mockery:  (Read 605 times)

Online libertybele

Biden goes 'off script' and promises to build a railroad across the Indian Ocean, prompting mockery: 'Ambitious'

President Joe Biden promised to build a railroad across the world's third-largest ocean just minutes after four environmental activist groups jointly endorsed his re-election campaign. While the proposal did not immediately prompt any take-backs from his green supporters, Biden's blue ambitions prompted parody and concern online.

Biden addressed some of the beneficiaries of the $370 billion in subsidies for clean energy projects included in the Inflation Reduction Act at the League of Conservation Voters' annual fundraising dinner in Washington, D.C., Wednesday evening.

Just before he started his speech, the four major green groups — LCV Action Fund, NextGen PAC, Natural Resources Defense Council Action Fund, and the Sierra Club — announced their support for his 2024 campaign, reported Politico.

The president zeroed in on their pre-eminent concern, the specter of anthropogenic climate change, stressing that it was "the only truly existential threat." Biden then proceeded to describe some of the ways his administration has worked to address the abstract threat. ...........

https://www.theblaze.com/news/biden-goes-off-script-and-promises-a-railroad-across-the-indian-ocean-prompting-mockery
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

Biden also mentioned the solar projects in Angola.  In the last year, Angola has built two solar projects generating 285 MW of power for a total cost of roughly $310 million.  Yet the Biden regime is about to bankroll over three times that sum for less than twice the power - $900 million for an additional 500 MW.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Anything Biden says or does HAS to be better than anything Trump did, RIGHT!

:smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
 :mauslaff: 000hehehehe :laughingdog:
:media:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online mountaineer

Has he announced the big NASA project: a stairway to heaven?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Has he announced the big NASA project: a stairway to heaven?

Joes entire Presidency can be summed up as the Led Zep drummer during the 1st 7 min of that song played on an endless loop..
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Listening to Joes speech, i heard a bridge across the Pacific and the Indian ocean.  How desperate is Joe to break the American economy?  This desperate!  but its so much better than Trump in office, just ask any Biden democrat stooge!
 :dumpster: :media: :dumpster:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
We hear a lot about oil subsidies. I haven't seen them. The oil companies bid for leases (when they are offered) and pay not only for the leases, but pay royalties on any production as well.

Anyhow, between the waste and fraud from COVID, and this "green"  energy giveaway, every man, woman, and child in North Dakota could have been made a millionaire if all they'd had was the lint in their pockets, and there would have been change left over.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

Maybe MH370 will be found as LIEden's railroad is built. ****drummer
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Maybe MH370 will be found as LIEden's railroad is built. ****drummer
Nope, I think they put MH370 and Jimmy Hoffa in the same wormhole as Biden's integrity and sanity.