Author Topic: Indictment of Marine veteran Daniel Penny 'defies logic,' says local NY official: 'Something rotten'  (Read 157 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
June 15, 2023 10:05am EDT
Indictment of Marine veteran Daniel Penny 'defies logic,' says local NY official: 'Something rotten'
Bruce Blakeman calls out NYC prosecutors for going after 'Good Samaritan' trying to protect subway passengers

By Bailee Hill | Fox News

Marine veteran Daniel Penny's alleged indictment sparked outrage among critics who claim the former service member sprang into action to save the lives of others who were reportedly threatened by a homeless man on a New York City subway.

Penny was indicted by a grand jury on Wednesday in connection with the May death of Jordan Neely, who had reportedly threatened passengers, prompting Penny to restrain him in a chokehold.

Nassau County Executive Bruce Blakeman (R) tore into the indictment during "Fox & Friends," arguing the decision "defies logic."

"There's something rotten about this prosecution, just like there was something rotten about the prosecution of Joseph Alba, the bodega store worker who was defending himself," Blakeman told Steve Doocy Thursday.

"Daniel Penny's the Good Samaritan, and if you listen to the witnesses' accounts of what happened, it defies logic that he's being prosecuted."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/indictment-marine-veteran-daniel-penny-defies-logic-ny-official-something-rotten
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien