Author Topic: Hunter Biden Ghosted Baby Mama During Pregnancy, Texts Show  (Read 212 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Hunter Biden Ghosted Baby Mama During Pregnancy, Texts Show
President’s crackhead son yanked health insurance from mistress shortly after birth of daughter

Alana Goodman   

June 14, 202For months in 2018, a very pregnant Lunden Alexis Roberts was unable to reach Hunter Biden, the father of her soon-to-be-born daughter. He screened her calls. He ignored her messages. Six weeks after their daughter’s birth, she tried one more time.

"In hopes that you even read this- Baby was born Aug 28. Beautiful & Healthy," she wrote in a text on Oct. 16, 2018. "If you ever become curious and want to know more I can send pictures, details, or whatever you may request."

"I know that’s a long shot and you’d much rather avoid the whole situation," she added, "but just wanted you to know the door is always open for you in the baby’s life."

Biden never responded. But years later, Roberts and their four-year-old daughter—whom President Joe Biden has refused to publicly acknowledge as his grandchild—have become an issue the Biden family can no longer ignore.

more
https://freebeacon.com/biden-administration/hunter-biden-ghosted-baby-mama-during-pregnancy-texts-show/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Hunter Biden Ghosted Baby Mama During Pregnancy, Texts Show
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2023, 01:51:42 pm »
What a bastard. 

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Hunter Biden Ghosted Baby Mama During Pregnancy, Texts Show
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2023, 01:57:46 pm »
What a bastard.

Runs in the family! Both sides!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien