General Category > Midterm Elections 2022

Public Forced To Wait As Mohave County Judge Shows No Urgency In Attorney General Election Case

<< < (3/5) > >>

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: Bigun on June 14, 2023, 07:18:31 pm --- :yowsa: That is the exact point I was trying to make above.

--- End quote ---

And I agree!  It will take a lot more than a new President to fix things.  It will take decades.

:thumbsup:

Bigun:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on June 14, 2023, 07:24:21 pm ---And I agree!  It will take a lot more than a new President to fix things.  It will take decades.

:thumbsup:

--- End quote ---

I've been saying the same thing for a very long time but few are paying ANY attention.

And BTW: Congress is the key to fixing it. All that's needed is the will to do what's required.

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: Bigun on June 14, 2023, 07:30:57 pm ---I've been saying the same thing for a very long time but few are paying ANY attention.

And BTW: Congress is the key to fixing it. All that's needed is the will to do what's required.

--- End quote ---

A task that is much more difficult now that the cheating by Dems is rampant.

Bigun:
@Smokin Joe @roamer_1 @DCPatriot @Right_in_Virginia @Kamaji @mystery-ak @Maj. Bill Martin @catfish1957 and everyone else needs to read this short thread!

roamer_1:
Thank you for the ping, @Bigun

The problem is not the commies.

Liberalism is not winning on merit. It has no merit
Liberalism is winning because it has no opposition.

Those that purport to oppose actually do not.
Organized McCainiacs are a perfect example.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version