General Category > Midterm Elections 2022

Public Forced To Wait As Mohave County Judge Shows No Urgency In Attorney General Election Case

(1/5) > >>

Cyber Liberty:
Public Forced To Wait As Mohave County Judge Shows No Urgency In Attorney General Election Case

--- Quote ---June 13, 2023 ADI Staff Reporter

It has been more than seven months since the 2022 General Election, and there is no sign that a Mohave County judge has any sense of urgency in addressing the last remaining election challenge.

Judge Lee Jantzen was assigned in early December to preside over Abe Hamadeh’s challenge of the 511-vote canvassed victory of Kris Mayes in the race for Arizona Attorney General. A trial was held in the case in Kingman on Dec. 23, during which Jantzen ruled Hamadeh provided insufficient evidence to support the challenge.

Jantzen, however, still has not ruled on Hamadeh’s Jan. 3 motion for a new trial. That motion is based in part on Pinal County’s tabulation problems which did not become public until Dec. 29 after a statewide recount that cut Mayes’ lead to a mere 280 votes.

The recount case revealed that then-Secretary of State Katie Hobbs and Pinal County officials knew of evidence prior to the Dec. 23 trial which supported Hamadeh’s challenge but withheld the information from Hamadeh and Jantzen.

<snip>

Court records show Jantzen took from Jan. 3 to April 11 to even announce a hearing date on Hamadeh’s motion for a new trial. The hearing finally took place May 16, with the judge telling the parties he would have a ruling in “a few weeks.”

It has now been four weeks, and Jantzen still has not announced his findings.
--- End quote ---

More:  https://arizonadailyindependent.com/2023/06/public-forced-wait-mohave-county-judge-shows-no-urgency-attorney-general-election-case/

=======================================================

Ive been saying Jantzen is crooked since the day I heard he was assigned to this case in my County.  The purpose of the delay is to keep Hamedeh from pursuing an appeal.  Abe has a real chance of overturning this election because he is only 250 votes or so away from the Dem, and we can account for that difference in this one rural County.

Bigun:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on June 14, 2023, 04:03:27 pm ---Public Forced To Wait As Mohave County Judge Shows No Urgency In Attorney General Election Case

More:  https://arizonadailyindependent.com/2023/06/public-forced-wait-mohave-county-judge-shows-no-urgency-attorney-general-election-case/

=======================================================

Ive been saying Jantzen is crooked since the day I heard he was assigned to this case in my County.  The purpose of the delay is to keep Hamedeh from pursuing an appeal.  Abe has a real chance of overturning this election because he is only 250 votes or so away from the Dem, and we can account for that difference in this one rural County.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for filling us in on this @Cyber Liberty I do appreciate it.

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: Bigun on June 14, 2023, 05:47:34 pm ---Thanks for filling us in on this @Cyber Liberty I do appreciate it.

--- End quote ---

Ive been wondering about the lack of progress.  Jantzen said he would take 2 weeks to render a decision, and its been a month now.  I finally found a story...

I was grieved Jantzen got this case, this crap is why.

Bigun:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on June 14, 2023, 06:41:46 pm ---Ive been wondering about the lack of progress.  Jantzen said he would take 2 weeks to render a decision, and its been a month now.  I finally found a story...

I was grieved Jantzen got this case, this crap is why.

--- End quote ---

The McCain cabal in your state is wider and deeper than even we knew.

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: Bigun on June 14, 2023, 06:53:04 pm ---The McCain cabal in your state is wider and deeper than even we knew.

--- End quote ---

I already knew it is very deep.  I've been in this particular trench against the McCainiacs for the better part of 40 years.  I cannot put into words how much it pisses me off.  Now its damaging the whole country.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version