Author Topic: Seven men found dead inside truck with California plates in Tijuana; Mayor moving to army base after  (Read 119 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Seven men found dead inside truck with California plates in Tijuana; Mayor moving to army base after threats made on her life
by: Salvador Rivera

Posted: Jun 12, 2023 / 03:12 PM CDT

Updated: Jun 12, 2023 / 06:55 PM CDT

SAN DIEGO (Border Report) — Seven bodies were found inside a pickup on Monday morning in a neighborhood on the east side of Tijuana.

Tijuana police officials say officers chased the vehicle, which had California license plates, to the parking lot of a gas station.

When the white Ford F-150 finally stopped, officers discovered one body wrapped in a blue blanket inside the pickup.

Police reportedly found the other six bodies in the truck bed, along with wooden planks and several tires.
https://www.borderreport.com/immigration/border-crime/seven-men-found-dead-inside-truck-with-california-plates-in-tijuana-two-arrested-after-chase/

The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson