Author Topic: Most Biden Voters ‘Comfortable’ With Prospect Of Kamala Harris Presidency, Poll Reveals  (Read 353 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Most Biden Voters ‘Comfortable’ With Prospect Of Kamala Harris Presidency, Poll Reveals

Corey Walker
Reporter
June 13, 2023 5:54 PM ET
Font Size:

A new poll released Tuesday reveals most Democrats would be fine with Vice President Kamala Harris taking over the presidency.

The Suffolk/USA Today poll claims almost 86% of Democrats would be “very comfortable” or “somewhat comfortable” with Harris taking the party’s helm in the event current 80-year-old President Joe Biden can’t finish a potential second term. The poll shows roughly 12% of Democrats would be “not very comfortable” or “not at all comfortable” with Harris taking over for Biden.

The pollster reported 311 responses on the topic.

Harris seems to be more popular with the Democratic base than the electorate writ large. Harris holds a 36.7% approval and 56% disapproval rating among Americans, according to FiveThirtyEight. Amid Harris’ reputation issues, political action committee Emily’s List, an organization focused on supporting pro-abortion politicians, launched a multi-million dollar campaign to boost her image.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/06/13/kamala-harris-presidency-poll-very-comfotable/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Heaven help us.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

This is another example of how a political party’s base views the world differently than everybody else

Even if you did not know Kamala Harris’s party affiliation, hearing her speak would be enough to convince most people that she should not be allowed any type of job beyond elementary school lunch lady(no offense to people who work in that occupation)

She has an approval rating that’s been in the 30s and low 40s ever since she was sworn in as Biden’s VP. But obviously the Democrats think she’s doing a good job
« Last Edit: June 14, 2023, 01:51:11 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The Cackler has failed at every task the Biden Admin has given her.  She is a grossly incompetent Vice President.  God help us if she becomes President.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Is that sound I hear Kamashamalamadingdong sharpening her knives?
The Republic is lost.

Offline libertybele

Is that sound I hear Kamashamalamadingdong sharpening her knives?

Absolutely.  She's chomping at the bit.  She will be put in the history books as the first Black female president (though she truly isn't Black).
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline ScottinVA

But obviously the Democrats think she’s doing a good job

Democrats “think” what they’re told to think.  There’s not a shred of critical thinking ability among them.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
The pollster reported 311 responses on the topic.

That's quite the sampling. /s
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.