General Category > Crime And Punishment

Florida homeowners terrorized by masked strangers in new 'very evil prank'

(1/2) > >>

mountaineer:
Apparently, this is just another idiotic TikTok challenge that is being done all over the country, not just Florida. How many idiotic kids are going to get shot?
That's a shame.
--- Quote ---Florida homeowners terrorized by masked strangers in new 'very evil prank'
One instance happened just after midnight Tuesday and was recorded on a Ring doorbell camera
By Lawrence Richard | Fox News
June 14, 2023

Homeowners in Deltona, Florida are reporting a new 'very evil prank' which involves teens kicking the front door of a home in the middle of the night., according to a report.

One instance happened just after midnight Tuesday and a homeowner captured the incident on a Ring doorbell camera, FOX 35 Orlando reported. The video showed a shirtless teen walking up to the door with at least one other individual before kicking the door three times, and running away,

"My wife was having a panic attack at the time because she was just so absolutely distraught," homeowner Jeffrey Gibson told the local station.  ...

Another homeowner about two miles away told FOX Orlando they experienced a similar encounter, saying they thought someone was breaking into their home. 

The homeowner said her husband grabbed a gun and raced to the door.  ...
--- End quote ---

Idiot:

--- Quote from: mountaineer on June 14, 2023, 01:02:09 pm ---Apparently, this is just another idiotic TikTok challenge that is being done all over the country, not just Florida. How many idiotic kids are going to get shot?
That's a shame.

--- End quote ---
They'd likely get shot doing that around here.

mountaineer:

--- Quote from: Jack Russell on June 14, 2023, 01:27:45 pm ---They'd likely get shot doing that around here.

--- End quote ---
They'd certainly get shot at my house. I need to get one of those doorbell cameras.

DefiantMassRINO:
... pretty damn stupid and dangerous in a "Stand Your Ground State".

Weird Tolkienish Figure:

--- Quote from: mountaineer on June 14, 2023, 01:34:47 pm ---They'd certainly get shot at my house. I need to get one of those doorbell cameras.

--- End quote ---

They are awesome.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version