Author Topic: 9 victims, 1 suspect injured in mass shooting following Denver Nuggets NBA Finals victory 3 gunshot  (Read 383 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
9 victims, 1 suspect injured in mass shooting following Denver Nuggets NBA Finals victory
3 gunshot victims in critical condition

By BRUCE FINLEY |
PUBLISHED: June 13, 2023 at 5:36 a.m. | UPDATED: June 13, 2023 at 7:53 a.m.
At least 10 people — including a suspect — were injured in an overnight shooting in downtown Denver as street celebrations following the Nuggets’ NBA basketball championship victory turned potentially deadly.

Three victims were hospitalized in critical condition, Denver police said, after multiple shots were fired near the intersection of Market and 20th streets. Police took a “possible suspect” into custody, and said that person also has a suspected gunshot injury.

Three victims were in critical condition, according to police.

“This is a complex, ongoing investigation in its early stages,” Denver police said in a tweet at 2:11 a.m. Tuesday. “Preliminary info indicates multiple shots were fired during an altercation involving several individuals.”

https://www.dailynews.com/2023/06/13/mass-shooting-in-denver-colorado-10-shot-nuggets-nba-victory/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Obviously professional basketball needs to be banned as it leads to violence and death!

Offline mountaineer

Nothing says hooray for our team like killing someone, flipping a car or burning down a building.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Gunfire erupts during Denver Nuggets NBA Finals victory celebration, leaving 10 injured; police arrest 2
Denver Police say 'drug nexus' involving fentanyl believed to be linked to violence
Landon MionBy Landon Mion , Greg Norman , Bradford Betz | Fox News

Nine people were injured Tuesday in when shots rang out after the Denver Nuggets won the NBA title against the Miami Heat. (KCNC)

A shooting in Denver, Colorado, early Tuesday morning that left 10 injured is believed to be linked to a "drug nexus" involving fentanyl, police say.

Denver Police Department Commander Matt Clark told reporters Tuesday that two people are in custody and five weapons have been seized following the violence that broke out as fans flooded the streets of the city to celebrate the Denver Nuggets winning the franchise's first NBA championship Monday night.

The Nuggets defeated the Miami Heat, 94-89, in Game 5 to clinch the title.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/gunfire-erupts-denver-nuggets-nba-finals-victory-celebration-leaving-9-injured-police-arrest-suspect
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Its time to ban the NBA finals. :amen:
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Police say 'drug nexus' involving fentanyl"

Drug "nexus" ????
What's that supposed to mean...?
Is that some kind of new term for the old kind of "dealin'" ???