Author Topic: Police: Maryland Fatal Shooting of 3 Happened After Parking Dispute  (Read 146 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Police: Maryland Fatal Shooting of 3 Happened After Parking Dispute
Three others were hurt in the shooting
By Brian Witte • Published June 12, 2023 • Updated on June 12, 2023 at 11:37 pm

Family members mourn three fathers killed during a neighborhood dispute over parking. News4’s Jackie Bensen reports.

A man was charged in a shooting that killed three men — including a father and son — and wounded three others after a neighborhood dispute over parking during a party, police said Monday.

Charles Robert Smith, 43, of Annapolis, was charged with three counts of second-degree murder, three counts of attempted murder, assault and other offenses in the shooting that happened Sunday evening, Annapolis Police Chief Edward Jackson told reporters at a media briefing.

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/man-charged-with-murder-in-3-shooting-deaths-in-annapolis/3365695/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Police: Maryland Fatal Shooting of 3 Happened After Parking Dispute
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2023, 03:10:34 pm »
Too bad the guy isn't an illegal.  He'd probably being walking around free already. *****rollingeyes*****
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson