Author Topic: Passport Scheme: Is the CCP Invading America Through Benedict Biden’s Southern Border Loophole?  (Read 122 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
BIDEN BORDER CRISIS, CHINA

Passport Scheme: Is the CCP Invading America Through Benedict Biden’s Southern Border Loophole?
Date: June 11, 2023

Posted BY: J.D. Rucker

There are three confirmed invasions happening at our southern border. The obvious one is the sheer mass of illegal aliens from across the globe stealing our sovereignty. The other obvious invasion is that of drugs, particularly fentanyl, which are killing Americans at unprecedented rates. The third, less-discussed invasion is the ticking timebomb of known and unknown terrorists coming across with the aforementioned masses.

Is there a fourth invasion happening as well? We’ve known there are tens of thousands of Chinese illegal aliens coming across; over 13,000 have been apprehended since October. But what if these aren’t just illegal aliens among the other masses from other nations? What if this is part of a planned infiltration?

Michael Yon noted that the Chinese Communist Party had recently given instructions to Chinese citizens coming into America through “irregular channels”:

https://nworeport.me/passport-scheme-is-the-ccp-invading-america-through-benedict-bidens-southern-border-loophole/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson