Author Topic: The Long Winter: San Diego Hasn’t Had A Clear, Sunny Day In Four Months  (Read 125 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY JOEL B. POLLAK ON JUN 12, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

The Long Winter: San Diego Hasn’t Had A Clear, Sunny Day In Four Months

San Diego, famed for its reliable sunshine, has not had a completely clear and sunny day since February 15 and is on track to experience eight consecutive months of below-average temperatures for the first time since 1963.

The San Diego Union-Tribune reports:

The city hasn’t experienced a complete day of sunshine since Feb. 15 and won’t any time soon, according to the National Weather Service.

If things remain largely the same, San Diego will likely experience its eighth consecutive month of below-average temperatures. The last time that occurred was from June 1962 through January 1963.

So far, the current average monthly temperature in San Diego is 64.4, which is 1.4 degrees below normal, the weather service said.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/the-long-winter-san-diego-hasnt-had-a-clear-sunny-day-in-four-months/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson