Author Topic: Rut Roh....Grassley: Burisma executive who allegedly paid Biden has audio recordings of conversation  (Read 906 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
June 12, 2023 5:20pm EDT
Grassley: Burisma executive who allegedly paid Biden has audio recordings of conversations with Joe, Hunter
Biden was allegedly paid $5M by a high-level Burisma executive as part of a bribery scheme

By Brooke Singman | Fox News

Sen. Chuck Grassley said Monday that the Burisma executive who allegedly paid Joe Biden and Hunter Biden kept 17 audio recordings of his conversations with them as an "insurance policy," citing the FBI FD-1023 form that the bureau briefed congressional lawmakers on.

Grassley, R-Iowa, revealed from the Senate floor Monday what was said to be a redacted reference in the FBI-generated FD-1023 form alleging a criminal bribery scheme between then-Vice President Joe Biden and a foreign national that involved influence over U.S. policy decisions.

Fox News Digital exclusively reported on the contents of the form last week. The FD-1023 form, dated June 30, 2020, is the FBI's interview with a "highly credible" confidential source who detailed multiple meetings and conversations he or she had with a top Burisma executive over the course of several years, starting in 2015. Fox News Digital has not seen the form, which is redacted, but it was described by several sources who are aware of its contents.

Grassley said the FD-1023 has a redacted reference that the Burisma executive possesses fifteen audio recordings of phone calls between himself and Hunter Biden.

According to Grassley, the FD-1023 also states that the executive possesses two audio recordings of phone calls between himself and then-Vice President Joe Biden.

Grassley, from the Senate floor, slammed the FBI for not complying with the House Oversight Committee’s subpoena, saying Congress "still lacks a full and complete picture with respect to what that document really says."

"That’s why it’s important that the document be made public without unnecessary redactions for the American people to see," he said. "Let me assist for purposes of transparency."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/grassley-burisma-executive-who-allegedly-paid-biden-has-audio-recordings-of-conversations-with-joe-hunter

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

As much as I would like to get excited about this; nothing will happen as long as Garland and the rest of the corrupt DOJ are in charge.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

As much as I would like to get excited about this; nothing will happen as long as Garland and the rest of the corrupt DOJ are in charge.

Unfortunately, I agree with you.

Offline mountaineer

If only there were justice in this country.  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Grassley: FBI Redacted References to Recordings in Biden Allegation Shared with Congress
Prepared Floor Remarks by Senator Chuck Grassley of Iowa
The Biden Justice Department and FBI Continue to Hide Information from Congress and the American People
June 12, 2023

Last week, I came to the Senate Floor to give a speech about the Biden Justice Department and FBI playing games with the American people by hiding the FBI-generated 1023 document from Congress.

Director Wray was going to be held in contempt for refusing to produce the 1023 that I told Chairman Comer about. Then, instead of contempt, the FBI committed to showing the 1023 and related documents to Congress.

So, the FBI showed but didn’t provide possession of that 1023 to the House Oversight Committee last week. ...

With respect to the 1023 shown to that House Committee, from what I’ve been told by folks who’ve reviewed it, it’s filled with redactions. So, Director Wray placed redactions on a document that’s already unclassified.

More than that, the FBI made Congress review a redacted unclassified document in a classified facility. That goes to show you the disrespect the FBI has for Congress.  ...

According to the 1023, the foreign national possesses fifteen audio recordings of phone calls between him and Hunter Biden. According to the 1023, the foreign national possesses two audio recordings of phone calls between him and then-Vice President Joe Biden. These recordings were allegedly kept as a sort of insurance policy for the foreign national in case he got into a tight spot. The 1023 also indicates that then-Vice President Joe Biden may have been involved in Burisma employing Hunter Biden.

So, as I’ve repeatedly asked since going public with the existence of the 1023, what, if anything, has the Justice Department and FBI done to investigate? ...
More at Sen. Grassley's website
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Right_in_Virginia

What about the GOP efforts here  @libertybele    Don't they count?

Online Right_in_Virginia

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Grassley Urges Transparency: Make Unclassified FBI Document Public Without Needless Redactions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cj0mPs6P_c

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Right_in_Virginia

DC_Draino
@DC_Draino

People are missing something big in this Senator Grassley bombshell

The reference to the 17 audio recordings was *redacted* when shown to House members

Some people in the FBI are about to be in big trouble w/House Republicans

They just got caught hiding evidence

6:46 PM · Jun 12, 2023

« Last Edit: June 13, 2023, 12:41:36 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Online Right_in_Virginia

DC_Draino
@DC_Draino

Here’s why these 17 recorded calls are so important to prove Joe Biden’s guilt

The Burisma exec told the FBI that he paid the $5 million bribes to the Bidens through “so many different bank accounts” that investigators wouldn’t be able to “unravel this for at least 10 years”

6:52 PM · Jun 12, 2023

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@libertybele

Not  to mention even noticed by the vast majority  of the voters unless it is mentioned on The View,Oprah,etc,etc,etc.

And you can believe that IF it is ever mentioned any of those places,it will be spun so fast you will get dizzy just hearing about it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
DC_Draino
@DC_Draino

People are missing something big in this Senator Grassley bombshell

The reference to the 17 audio recordings was *redacted* when shown to House members

Some people in the FBI are about to be in big trouble w/House Republicans

They just got caught hiding evidence

6:46 PM · Jun 12, 2023

@Right_in_Virginia

I will believe it  when I see it happen.

Maybe.

For some odd reason,I suspect those Feebs will get early retirement at full pay,and immunity from prosecution.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Please, don't miss this    pointing-down

Jesse Watters: "Senator Grassley just revealed that a highly credible FBI informant says the Burisma exec who allegedly bribed Joe Biden, has 17 audio recordings speaking with Joe and Hunter. This allegation should lead to the impeachment or resignation of Joe Biden, if true." (Video)

https://twitter.com/JesseBWatters/status/1668412655445442560

« Last Edit: June 13, 2023, 03:08:41 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

You nailed it....

1. Corrupt DOJ/FBI
2. Feckless GOP who won't have the nads to do anything about it
3. Complict MSM who will fully ignore the story or obfusicate it into a page 8 non starter.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
What about the GOP efforts here  @libertybele    Don't they count?

You mean like Trey Gowdy did, we he had Hitlerly dead in the water?  When it gets down to brass tacks, congressional republicans always fold like a cheap tent.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Right_in_Virginia

You mean like Trey Gowdy did, we he had Hitlerly dead in the water? 

No, I mean the ones from the past week.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@libertybele

The problem is the people standing in line to take over are as corrupt as the people they will be replacing.

At ONE time in the distant past,people (mostly wealthy people) entered politics because they were the ones that could afford to spend the time away from home and their farms or other businesses,and they wanted to keep   America free for future generations.

Now people are getting into politics because that is where the cash bribes and the power lies.

Offline Kamaji

You mean like Trey Gowdy did, we he had Hitlerly dead in the water?  When it gets down to brass tacks, congressional republicans always fold like a cheap tent.

:thumbsup:

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
This is all setting up nicely if you're a Democrat.

Biden will be crippled at some point by investigations and will agree not to run.  They'll run someone else who doesn't have that kind of baggage.

In the meantime, the GOP likely will nominate a guy who is under indictment, and who will certainly lose to any Democrat not named.

Offline Kamaji

Biden will be crippled at some point by investigations and will agree not to run.  They'll run someone else who doesn't have that kind of baggage.

In the meantime, the GOP likely will nominate a guy who is under indictment, and who will certainly lose to any Democrat not named.

Indeed.

Offline libertybele

I wouldn't count on the left not charging Trump with further crimes; they do NOT want him running. I still don't see him as being the GOP nominee.  The deep state wants Pence as the nominee.

As for the DEMS  -- I think Michael Obammy, Susan Rice, and Valerie Jarett will be in the mix.  That's going to be a very powerful ticket to beat with O'Bammy being the vote getter.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

It's better than that!

At the most opportune time, Pres Biden will suffer a TIA...mini-stroke. 

He will make Harvey Weinstein-with-the-Walker Act, look like Mary Lou Retton in comparison.

Of course, this will be right after he pardons his son....his last lucid act as POTUS.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald