Author Topic: (Oklahoma) Video of Silent Crowd at DeSantis Rally Goes Viral: 'Jeb Bush Vibes'  (Read 352 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Video of Silent Crowd at DeSantis Rally Goes Viral: 'Jeb Bush Vibes'
Newsweek, Jun 11, 2023

A clp of Oklahoma Gov. Kevin Stitt trying to rally a crowd for Ron DeSantis during a 2024 campaign event has gone viral.

Stitt, who became the first sitting U.S. governor to announce he is supporting his Florida counterpart in next year's election, appeared at an event in Tulsa, OK, on Saturday where he drummed up support for DeSantis.  "President Trump did a great job when he was in office, and I voted for him in 2016 and voted for him in 2020 and supported him," Stitt said, via CNN. "We need a president that can be there for eight years.  I really believe that."

During his speech, Stitt declared that "Oklahomans love Ron DeSantis," resulting in a smatter of approving noise from the crowd,

After a brief pause, Stitt continued: "Let's get an 'Amen,' brother," promoting a louder reply of "amen" from the audience.

The moment was shared on Twitter, with people suggesting it was similar to former Florida Governor's Jeb Bush's infamous "please clap" remark he made during his 2016 run for president.

"Tough night for Ron DeSantis in Oklahoma. Gov Stitt says, 'Oklahoma loves Ron DeSantis!' Crowd response [crickets emoji]," tweeted Jackson Lahmeyer, a former Oklahoma Senate candidate and founder of Pastors4Trump. "Stitt: Please Clap (@JebBush vibes) Oklahoma will go for TRUMP."

The tweet from Lahmeyer containing the clip of Stitt's speech has since gained more than 200,000 views on Twitter.

Video:

https://twitter.com/JacksonLahmeyer/status/1667690246681636864

https://www.newsweek.com/desantis-rally-kevin-stitt-jeb-bush-clap-1805809

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Guess if it's not a circus carnival atmosphere then they can't be President.
The Republic is lost.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Well that's it then I guess I won't vote for DeSantis...or Trumpy :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Ronny should have kept his commitment and given his speech to the Georgia GOP Convention ---- instead of running away from Trump.

Ron DeSantis' Sweaty Appearance Raises Questions
Newsweek, Jun 11, 2023

More:  https://www.newsweek.com/ron-desantis-sweaty-appearance-raises-questions-1805842

Online libertybele

I will vote for the most conservative candidate and one who I think will take us in a positive direction.  That person right now is DeSantis.

You are correct this is not a clown show.  It is imperative that we seat a conservative.  Trump elevating RINO's like McConnell and McCarthy only proves that he has no intention of draining the swamp -- he didn't before, he won't now.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

https://twitter.com/JackLinFLL/status/1668289863458725889

Is that the press and people waiting for Trump to check into the hotel before his court appearance?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Oh no, you cracked the secret code.  000hehehehe