Author Topic: UK: Sunday Times reveals that COVID-19 developed by military at Wuhan lab  (Read 2078 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
After years of official claims to the contrary, strong new evidence suggests the virus known as SARS-CoV-2 escaped from a Chinese lab. 

@mountaineer

It did NOT "escape" from anywhere. It was DELIBERATELY set free in order to test it's effectiveness.

While I believe the original idea was based on the Chinese leadership  wanting a weapon to control population levels in order to ease the burden on them of feeding and housing so many millions of workers who  are TOTALLY dependent on the government for everything but oxygen.

Then some western scientists got involved in the research and production,and decided it could be a useful population control devise in the west,also.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
If you secretly vaccinate your people and then release the weapon it could be very affective.

@DB

The Chinese don't have to "secretly" do  anything. All they  have to do is tell their people to  come in for the shots or they will BE shot.

Offline libertybele

@mountaineer

It did NOT "escape" from anywhere. It was DELIBERATELY set free in order to test it's effectiveness.

While I believe the original idea was based on the Chinese leadership  wanting a weapon to control population levels in order to ease the burden on them of feeding and housing so many millions of workers who  are TOTALLY dependent on the government for everything but oxygen.

Then some western scientists got involved in the research and production,and decided it could be a useful population control devise in the west,also.

You're leaving out Fauci - he was doing gain of function research while under the Obammy administration.  Obammy shut it down realizing it was too dangerous and somehow under Trump, Fauci and his research re-emerged.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

@mountaineer

Very unlikely.  The biological control protocols at the Wuhan lab were known to be deficient, and not well-maintained, and therefore Occam's Razor says that it escaped because of sloppy control practices by the Chinese.

Offline berdie

Very unlikely.  The biological control protocols at the Wuhan lab were known to be deficient, and not well-maintained, and therefore Occam's Razor says that it escaped because of sloppy control practices by the Chinese.

I agree with this. I think the development was there (started else where) but I don't really think the release was deliberate. It was an "oopps!".

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

I agree with this. I think the development was there (started else where) but I don't really think the release was deliberate. It was an "oopps!".

I would agree @berdie but for this little fact. The CHICOM gov. stopped all travel within China from Wuhan but let the numerous daily flights from Wuhan to Rome continue unabated. That writes me a book.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

I would agree berdie but for this little fact. The CHICOM gov. stopped all travel within China from Wuhan but let the numerous daily flights from Wuhan to Rome continue unabated. That writes me a book.
I remember that distinctly. Hundreds of Chinese "leather workers" were shipped to Italy to work in the purse factories. Yeah, right. No coinkydink so many Covid cases erupted immediately thereafter.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline berdie

I would agree @berdie but for this little fact. The CHICOM gov. stopped all travel within China from Wuhan but let the numerous daily flights from Wuhan to Rome continue unabated. That writes me a book.

Believe me @Bigun I don't doubt you for one second. But the flights halted in China didn't help. And obviously the flights to Rome didn't help. I still think the Chinese had a tiger by the tail and didn't really realize it. That doesn't mean that I excuse them.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

Believe me @Bigun I don't doubt you for one second. But the flights halted in China didn't help. And obviously the flights to Rome didn't help. I still think the Chinese had a tiger by the tail and didn't really realize it. That doesn't mean that I excuse them.

Who thinks the same CHICOMS who murdered millions would flinch at a few million more @berdie I'm convinced it was all done deliberately.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I remember that distinctly. Hundreds of Chinese "leather workers" were shipped to Italy to work in the purse factories. Yeah, right. No coinkydink so many Covid cases erupted immediately thereafter.

:yowsa: No coincidence at all.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline PeteS in CA

While it is true that China delayed shutting down international travel until a few weeks after shutting down internal travel, China also delayed shutting down internal travel until after very large Lunar New Year celebrations had taken place, spreading Covid on a massive scale.

https://www.ntd.com/wuhans-mass-banquet-amid-virus-outbreak_434389.html

Wuhan Neighborhood Infected With Coronavirus After Families Attend Banquet

Community-wide infections were reported after tens of thousands of people attended an annual banquet in a populous district in Wuhan, the epicenter of the coronavirus outbreak. Residents revealed that the district authorities are covering up the true scale of infections.

The banquet was held in the Baibuting community of Wuhan on Jan. 18, to celebrate the Chinese New Year. More than 40,000 families attended the banquet. However, three days before the event, the neighborhood committee staff asked the local authorities to cancel the gathering over fears of the coronavirus, but the authorities refused their request, according to a Feb. 12 report by The Epoch Times’ sister media NTD.

Baibuting is one of the largest communities in Wuhan, according to China Community Network (cncn.org.cn), the country’s largest community portal site. More than 130,000 people live in the community, which consists of a cluster of 16 residential compounds with high-rise buildings.

China shut down domestic travel out of Hubei Province on January 23rd, http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2020-01/23/c_138728067.htm . IOW, China did not protect its people from Covid. It was known a month before the shutdown that an infectious, potentially deadly, disease was breaking out in Wuhan, but the obviously needed shutdown was delayed until after Lunar New Year celebrations of massive banquets and people spreading out from Wuhan to celebrate with their families or take vacation trips.

This thread is almost 3 years old now, but it gives a broader scope of China's A-Holery wrt Covid, https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,412910.0.html .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Kamaji

While it is true that China delayed shutting down international travel until a few weeks after shutting down internal travel, China also delayed shutting down internal travel until after very large Lunar New Year celebrations had taken place, spreading Covid on a massive scale.

https://www.ntd.com/wuhans-mass-banquet-amid-virus-outbreak_434389.html

China shut down domestic travel out of Hubei Province on January 23rd, http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2020-01/23/c_138728067.htm . IOW, China did not protect its people from Covid. It was known a month before the shutdown that an infectious, potentially deadly, disease was breaking out in Wuhan, but the obviously needed shutdown was delayed until after Lunar New Year celebrations of massive banquets and people spreading out from Wuhan to celebrate with their families or take vacation trips.

This thread is almost 3 years old now, but it gives a broader scope of China's A-Holery wrt Covid, https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,412910.0.html .

:thumbsup:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Who thinks the same CHICOMS who murdered millions would flinch at a few million more @berdie I'm convinced it was all done deliberately.
Noting the timing, so do I. Chinese were freely allowed to fly from Hubei Province to anywhere in the World--except other parts of China.

The timing was perfect to thoroughly wreck the 'Trump economy', including the oil industry which gave him the signature selling points of cheap fuel and energy self-sufficiency.

Earlier would have permitted recovery and re-election, later would have had us changing horses in mid-stream in a crisis--either would have increased the likelihood of Trump's re-election.

With the economy off the rails and the country in a media induced panic, Fauci and others were free to suggest the not then seemingly completely imprudent lockdowns and other measures, and the censorship imposed during the confusion ensured that there was no major media nor major social media questioning of the policies--questioning which could have halted the Emergency Use Authorizations for the shots (sucking potential billions out of Pharma bottom lines), and provided the data to prove the efficacy of early onset treatments involving HCQ/Azithromycin/Zinc and IVM/doxycycline/Zinc, saving millions of lives worldwide.

Who was behind that censorship? Cui bono?
The Chinese/US Democrat Party, getting Trump out of the White House, Biden was in collusion at some point--he's on their payroll, which explains his nomination ahead of a large and more popular field, who promptly dropped out.
Pharma: $Billions of dollars in profit.
Social and Mainstream Media: Narrative control, for fun, profit, and political power.

So many "conspiracy theories" have been proven to be fact, that this was a timed and malicious release is not beyond the pale.

Go ahead. Call it a "conspiracy theory". I don't care. "Conspiracy theorists" keep being proven right, and this will be no exception.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2023, 09:43:45 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Noting the timing, so do I. Chinese were freely allowed to fly from Hubei Province to anywhere in the World--except other parts of China.

The timing was perfect to thoroughly wreck the 'Trump economy', including the oil industry which gave him the signature selling points of cheap fuel and energy self-sufficiency.

Earlier would have permitted recovery and re-election, later would have had us changing horses in mid-stream in a crisis--either would have increased the likelihood of Trump's re-election.

With the economy off the rails and the country in a media induced panic, Fauci and others were free to suggest the not then seemingly completely imprudent lockdowns and other measures, and the censorship imposed during the confusion ensured that there was no major media nor major social media questioning of the policies--questioning which could have halted the Emergency Use Authorizations for the shots (sucking potential billions out of Pharma bottom lines), and provided the data to prove the efficacy of early onset treatments involving HCQ/Azithromycin/Zinc and IVM/doxycycline/Zinc, saving millions of lives worldwide.

Who was behind that censorship? Cui bono?
The Chinese/US Democrat Party, getting Trump out of the White House, Biden was in collusion at some point--he's on their payroll, which explains his nomination ahead of a large and more popular field, who promptly dropped out.
Pharma: $Billions of dollars in profit.
Social and Mainstream Media: Narrative control, for fun, profit, and political power.

So many "conspiracy theories" have been proven to be fact, that this was a timed and malicious release is not beyond the pale.

Go ahead. Call it a "conspiracy theory". I don't care. "Conspiracy theorists" keep being proven right, and this will be no exception.

I don't rule this out. I think it is more likely that there was a mishap in Fall 2019, and once the toothpaste was out of the tube, the Chinese could not afford for this to be just a domestic pandemic.  From that point on, they managed things with an eye to all global implications, including the American election.

But just looking at the things Trump could control, he did not handle the crisis well. Putting Fauci in charge, shutting down the country, then printing trillions in new money -- over a half trillion of which was basically stolen by shysters with phony COVID-related claims -- I'd say he mishandled things monumentally.  He was desperate to save his presidency, and he thought he could do it if he washed the country in new money. It did not work, and now we are paying the piper for all of that mismanagement. 

A better leader would have had the confidence to rally the people to accept some short term pain in order to save the country over the long term.  Trump did not do that. He basically paid everyone to do nothing, in the hope that they would all be so grateful for the handouts, he'd win re-election. In the end, more of that money probably went to Democrat patronage than anything else, which is why he got so much support from Dems in congress.

I give him credit for his SCOTUS picks, and his management of the border, his deregulation and tax cuts.  But he showed no fiscal restraint at all, and his abrasive personality so pissed off his own people that the deep state he supposedly ran mutinyed on him.  Yes, a mutiny is always the fault of the crew, but certain captains attract mutinies, and Trump is that kind of leader.

« Last Edit: June 21, 2023, 11:07:43 am by massadvj »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Go ahead. Call it a "conspiracy theory". 

@Smokin Joe

Nope!

Not gonna do it.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I don't rule this out. I think it is more likely that there was a mishap in Fall 2019, and once the toothpaste was out of the tube, the Chinese could not afford for this to be just a domestic pandemic.  From that point on, they managed things with an eye to all global implications, including the American election.

But just looking at the things Trump could control, he did not handle the crisis well. Putting Fauci in charge, shutting down the country, then printing trillions in new money -- over a half trillion of which was basically stolen by shysters with phony COVID-related claims -- I'd say he mishandled things monumentally.  He was desperate to save his presidency, and he thought he could do it if he washed the country in new money. It did not work, and now we are paying the piper for all of that mismanagement. 

A better leader would have had the confidence to rally the people to accept some short term pain in order to save the country over the long term.  Trump did not do that. He basically paid everyone to do nothing, in the hope that they would all be so grateful for the handouts, he'd win re-election. In the end, more of that money probably went to Democrat patronage than anything else, which is why he got so much support from Dems in congress.

I give him credit for his SCOTUS picks, and his management of the border, his deregulation and tax cuts.  But he showed no fiscal restraint at all, and his abrasive personality so pissed off his own people that the deep state he supposedly ran mutinyed on him.  Yes, a mutiny is always the fault of the crew, but certain captains attract mutinies, and Trump is that kind of leader.
When the crew is so set on  mutiny that they forget their primary mission, that's on the crew and whatever junior officers that even allowed that to gel. Trump or no Trump, those in the Congress and 'Deep State' had jobs to do and Oaths of Office to uphold, and constituents to represent. No matter how much the leader pissed them off, they were absolutely wrong to turn on the people they had a sworn duty to.

You can blame Trump if you want, but I blame every goddamned turncoat sonofabitch who harmed the country to spite Trump, because they hurt each and every one of US.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
When the crew is so set on  mutiny that they forget their primary mission, that's on the crew and whatever junior officers that even allowed that to gel. Trump or no Trump, those in the Congress and 'Deep State' had jobs to do and Oaths of Office to uphold, and constituents to represent. No matter how much the leader pissed them off, they were absolutely wrong to turn on the people they had a sworn duty to.

You can blame Trump if you want, but I blame every goddamned turncoat sonofabitch who harmed the country to spite Trump, because they hurt each and every one of US.

:amen:  pointing-up

- J. R. R. Tolkien