Author Topic: Penny disputes claim of 15-minute chokehold on homeless man Jordan Neely, denies trying to kill him  (Read 291 times)

Offline Kamaji

Daniel Penny disputes claim of 15-minute chokehold on homeless man Jordan Neely, denies trying to kill him on NYC subway

By Patrick Reilly   
June 11, 2023

Ex-marine Daniel Penny, who is charged with killing homeless man Jordan Neely on the subway last month, said he wasn’t “trying to choke him to death” when he jumped into action after Neely was threatening passengers.

Penny, 24, is charged with manslaughter after he was caught on video restraining Neely, 30, in a fatal chokehold on an F train.

Neely died from “compression of the neck,” according to the medical examiner’s office.

In a series of videos released by Penny’s lawyers on Sunday, the 24-year-old East Village resident denied that he held Neely by his throat for 15 minutes — as previously reported — and said he had no intention of taking his life in what he called a “scary situation.”

“The man stumbled on, he appeared to be on drugs, the doors closed, and he ripped his jacket off and threw it down at the people sitting next to me at my left,” Penny, who lives in the East Village, recounted.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/06/11/daniel-penny-says-he-didnt-intend-to-choke-homeless-man-jordan-neely-to-death-on-subway/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Penny's a hero.  He did the world a favor extracting this criminal scab on society.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@Kamaji

If it takes 15 minutes,it ain't a choke hold. It is a slow strangulation.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!