Author Topic: “This is the Final Battle. With You at My Side…” – Donald Trump Declares  (Read 16228 times)

Offline Hoodat

Trump made the same mistake in 2020 that Hillary made in 2016.  Neither thought that they could lose.  Neither gave any consideration to their Party members at the grass roots level.  Neither had any campaign infrastructure in place where it counted most.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

"How to steal an election". (1 minute video)

Wow.  Whoever was in charge at the time to allow this to happen must have been a complete fool.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline Right_in_Virginia

So more poo-throwing then.

This  pointing-up is LOL funny @DCPatriot    :laugh:

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Too bad we didn't have a President willing to do the hard work to fix it instead of sitting back thinking that large rally turnouts is what wins elections.

Hell, even waking up late in the game and doing something about Georgia in Nov and Dec 2020 would have saved us two Senate seats.  But no, Trump couldn't even handle that.  It was always about populism, never about fixing the government.

Another part of the problem was Trump giving Fauci free rein for fear-mongering Covid.  That was a large part of the excuse used for lax voting procedures in those jurisdictions.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
But I’m not on board with the mindset that every time Trump or Trump back candidates lose, it’s because of robbery

I'm unaware of that ever being said anywhere on this board @LMAO perhaps you can enlighten me.

I don't mean to be anal about this, but you posted this:

They can, and do, control enough to throw presidential and senate races for sure and enough house races to greatly tamp down what the republican majorities would otherwise be. That is all I ever said @roamer_1

I don't mean to put words in your mouth, but the way I read that, you're at least saying that Trump's loss and every Senate loss is "for sure" due to fraud, and a bunch of House races.  Or is that wrong?
« Last Edit: June 18, 2023, 09:01:09 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Too bad we didn't have a President willing to do the hard work to fix it instead of sitting back thinking that large rally turnouts is what wins elections.

Hell, even waking up late in the game and doing something about Georgia in Nov and Dec 2020 would have saved us two Senate seats.  But no, Trump couldn't even handle that.  It was always about populism, never about fixing the government.

Perhaps you will be kind enough to clue this old man in as to what YOU think Trump could have done about any of that. I'm at a loss. @Hoodat
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

??? 

Calling you comedic relief of TBR is "poo throwing' now?

Your idea of Conservatism and running the U.S.A as such, has absolutely ZERO chance of being successful in today's world...unless MILLIONS of Americans die.

THAT bus left the station at least 70 years ago.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

This  pointing-up is LOL funny @DCPatriot    :laugh:

LOL!  I know...took me twenty minutes to stop laughing.

@Right_in_Virginia   happy77
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Looks like the tag-team is back with their insults... :im waiting:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DCPatriot

@mystery-ak

LOL!  Too predictable.  The PMS are flying behind the curtain.

Exactly as I suspected.   

Offline roamer_1

??? 

Calling you comedic relief of TBR is "poo throwing' now?

Your idea of Conservatism and running the U.S.A as such, has absolutely ZERO chance of being successful in today's world...unless MILLIONS of Americans die.

THAT bus left the station at least 70 years ago.

@DCPatriot

The hubris of Modernity... and the myopic view of populism... Made for each other.

What's right is right, and it has been right down through all the centuries.
That you think it ain't right anymore is cute.

Offline roamer_1

It's alright. It's what they've got. When cogent arguments are met with insults instead of a cogent reply, guess who won.  :whistle:

Offline DCPatriot

@DCPatriot

The hubris of Modernity... and the myopic view of populism... Made for each other.

What's right is right, and it has been right down through all the centuries.
That you think it ain't right anymore is cute.

I never said your ideas aren't noble, @roamer_1

Offline roamer_1

I never said your ideas aren't noble, @roamer_1

No, you didn't say anything.  :laugh:

Offline DCPatriot

No, you didn't say anything.  :laugh:

I've asked you this before...

Tell us how you're going to instill your brand of fiscal conservatism today and win elections.

We'll wait.

Offline LMAO

Tell us how you're going to instill your brand of fiscal conservatism today and win elections.

We'll wait.

It’ll happen when it’s forced to happen. Every spending program has a contingency. As a result, the political will for real spending cuts isn’t there

But that doesn’t mean we keep on spending more and more until that day comes
« Last Edit: June 18, 2023, 10:27:01 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DCPatriot

It’ll happen when it’s forced to happen. Every spending program has a contingency. As a result, the political will for real spending cuts isn’t there

But that doesn’t mean we keep on spending more and more until that day comes

You cannot win elections when you're the one dispensing the 'Castor Oil' and the other side with their media allies have the microphone.

Offline Hoodat

Perhaps you will be kind enough to clue this old man in as to what YOU think Trump could have done about any of that. I'm at a loss. @Hoodat

I am trying to reconcile your statement above with the continuous rhetoric about Trump knowing where all the bodies are buried and how he will go scorched earth against all those behind this election steal.  If Trump couldn't have done anything back then, then how will he be able to do anything the next time?

But in answer to your question, he could have started by direacting his Justice Department to go after the State of California back in 2018 for their ballot harvesting fiasco, thus denying the residents of Orange County representation of their choice.  From that point forward, his Justice Department could have filed suit in multiple States for violating their own election laws.  And even after the 2020 election, he could have filed suit against those same States for law violations.  But all I'm hearing now from Trump supporters is how weak Trump really is and how he couldn't have done anything, even though he's gonna fix it all in 2024.

Offline roamer_1

We'll wait.

@DCPatriot

It ain't my brand. It's Conservatism. It ain't hard. Read some books.

As to winning, it's the only thing that does. The ONLY time the Right is successful is when Conservatism is tried. EVERY successful movement, every successful advancement of the right has been Conservative.

You don't fight liberalism with liberalism. There's your problem right there.

Offline roamer_1

You cannot win elections when you're the one dispensing the 'Castor Oil' and the other side with their media allies have the microphone.

Then slavery. Have at it.

Offline DCPatriot

Then slavery. Have at it.

You just proved my point, @roamer_1

Thanks for playing.

Offline roamer_1

You just proved my point, @roamer_1

Thanks for playing.

@DCPatriot

No, I proved mine... There ain't no other way that will work. Every other way is doom...
Because history says so.
Why go the wrong way? On purpose?

It boggles the mind.  **nononono*

Offline roamer_1

Santayana was right.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@DCPatriot

It ain't my brand. It's Conservatism. It ain't hard. Read some books.

As to winning, it's the only thing that does.

@roamer_1

Absolutely 100 percent incorrect. Prove me wrong by telling me the last time your brand of conservatism won an actual election.

The ONLY time the Right is successful is when Conservatism is tried.

I repeat,tell me the last time that happened.

EVERY successful movement, every successful advancement of the right has been Conservative.

A meaningless phrase now that people like you who "want it all or want none of it" keep remaining at home sucking your thumbs because the "True Conservative candidate of your dreams" got his ass handed to him in the Primaries.

Winning is EVERYTHING because ONLY  the winners get to set policy,and this will never happen with people like you because you are "ALL or nothing!" That made sense back when people like Reagan and Goldwater were running and had support,but not these days.

Half of a pie is better than no pie at all because you can both enjoy it,and it gives you SOME reason to remain optimistic about the future and something to work for. Especially if your victories are used wisely to influence more voters to come to your cause.

You don't fight liberalism with liberalism. There's your problem right there.

It is also your problem and my problem because if you "proper Republicans" insist on electing another weasel because he is polite and a popular Party Person,things are ONLY going to get worse.

Which is why I am supporting Trump. He is a bomb-thrower and I honestly believe he has learned some lessons from his earlier term in office. I also LOVE the fact that he can ONLY serve one term and knows it,so he can hit the ground running without having to worry about getting re-elected.

But you just go ahead and keep voting for and supporting your Miss Manners politicians,and hoping that THIS TIME it is going to work out for you.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!