Author Topic: “This is the Final Battle. With You at My Side…” – Donald Trump Declares  (Read 16338 times)

Offline roamer_1

This is one of those, “prove you don’t beat your children” arguments

But it’s the kind of “debate” tactic we’ve grown accustomed to when it comes to you

HA! GMTA!  :beer:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Exactly what was predicted out of Tumpy, @sneakypete , and why governing by Executive Order is merely candy thrown by the clown at the front of the parade - Exactly as predicted - Exactly what Tumpy did (and you want more).

@roamer_1

Blah,blah,blah.

Tell us all WHY he was governing by executive order.

Could it have been because the RINO's were working hand in hand with  the Dims to keep a non-professional for upsetting ALL their apple carts?

It IS nice to see you admitting,even bleakly,that he had to govern be executive orders because the Pro-politicians didn't want some outsider to come in and upset the deals they were making and  sharing with the Dims.

Change... REAL change is codified... LAW. Or even better, REMOVING law.
That is why one person cannot effect any real change.

True.

That's why populism is dingbattery.

I see. In YOUR mind,we need to elect an unpopular candidate to be our next president.

NOTHING Tumpy did counts. It's all gone like a fart in the wind.

If ONLY he had tried to work closely with  the DNC,right?

It takes a coalition to get things done.

Well,I seriously doubt that Sanctimonious would have any problems joining a coalition of Dims once elected. After all,THAT's where the money is,and he has proven himself to be a whore.

It takes power in the House and Senate, and hopefully a leader in the Whitehouse.

That WOULD be the perfect solution,but  I am afraid that ship sailed a while back.

But what you expect from Tumpy cannot be done.

I know you are sincere because you call him "Trumpy".

He ain't got the stones, and he never did.
And it is foolish to believe he does.

Well,he CLEARLY has the stones to run for President and stand up to the professional politicians.

What have YOU done?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hoodat

Don't hide behind semantics and straw men @roamer_1  Prove me wrong when I present the opinion that RDS is a child born of the political administrative state and has gone on to become their most visible useful idiot.  Give it a shot.

The burden of proof is on you, @Right_in_Virginia .  You are the one making the claim.  And clearly, you are unable to back it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline roamer_1

Tell us all WHY he was governing by executive order.

Could it have been because the RINO's were working hand in hand with  the Dims to keep a non-professional for upsetting ALL their apple carts?

It IS nice to see you admitting,even bleakly,that he had to govern be executive orders because the Pro-politicians didn't want some outsider to come in and upset the deals they were making and  sharing with the Dims.

You miss the mark completely. @sneakypete
He said he could do the job... It's a tough job, but he said he could do it.
He_could_not.

He failed. It doesn't matter that 'the RINOs and the Democrats' did him in... which every decent president faces. What matters is they whooped his ass, plain and simple, and reduced him to governance by EO. That's cutting off his nuts, right there.

He said he could do it, and he failed. And all it cost us is four years of Biden and 20 trillion bucks to find that out. And you want more of that.

And your 'Poor little Tumpy, he couldn't help it' bullcrap is just that.

HIS JOB is to create winning coalitions to forward his agenda - He failed UTTERLY in that... Pissing everybody  off, and then wondering why nobody that matters would back him. Well, DUH.

I see. In YOUR mind,we need to elect an unpopular candidate to be our next president.

You obviously don't understand the meaning of the word 'populism'.

If ONLY he had tried to work closely with  the DNC,right?

Of course not. But his JOB was to work closely with Republicans and Conservatives to forward the agenda he promised. But he could not do that. He pissed everyone off, even the ones he would need in order to govern. And you wonder why none would follow. That's on him. The buck always stops right at the top.

Well,I seriously doubt that Sanctimonious would have any problems joining a coalition of Dims once elected. After all,THAT's where the money is,and he has proven himself to be a whore.

DeSantis surely has a far better chance of governing, as he has displayed already in FL as governor... Doing SO VERY GOOD at it that he even took Dade County in the last election... He has been able to harness liberal and moderate Republicans (who are every bit as present there) to the Conservative cause and moved a huge Conservative agenda forward.

If you think that ain't better leadership, there's something very wrong with your thinking. He DID what he said - and got it wrote into law. That is epic success. Epic.

That WOULD be the perfect solution,but  I am afraid that ship sailed a while back.

That perfect solution existed under the first two years of Tumpy... And it got us nothing but a (very temporary) tax cut.

Well,he CLEARLY has the stones to run for President and stand up to the professional politicians.

What have YOU done?

What I did or didn't do is immaterial - I DIDN'T MAKE THE CLAIM. I didn't make the promise.
That was Tumpy - And he failed spectacularly.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

The burden of proof is on you, @Right_in_Virginia .  You are the one making the claim.  And clearly, you are unable to back it.

I wish the outspoken "conservatives" would learn the difference between an academic exercise and competition in the real world. Then maybe, just maybe, they could be helpful with saving this nation instead of proactively useful in its destruction. 

« Last Edit: June 16, 2023, 04:00:44 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You miss the mark completely. @sneakypete

@roamer_1

I am not the one missing marks.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline roamer_1

I am not the one missing marks.

Oh yes you are, pal. In the end he lost. He failed. It doesn't matter why. If you want to win the war, you don't go back to the failed general and the failed way. You get a different general.

Offline roamer_1

I wish the outspoken "conservatives" would learn the difference between an academic exercise and competition in the real world. Then maybe, just maybe, they could be helpful with saving this nation instead of proatively useful in its destruction.

Supporting that which works, as assembled from all history, is not an academic exercise.

It's what works.

Why would we support what we know will not work (as proven, even now)?

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Don't hide behind semantics and straw men @roamer_1  Prove me wrong when I present the opinion that RDS is a child born of the political administrative state and has gone on to become their most visible useful idiot.  Give it a shot.

That's a garbage opinion loaded with undefined and typically hyperbolic phrases.  Only a fool would waste their time debating that kind of bad faith proposition.

A "child born of the administrative state" is just meaningless garbage.   What, did the Department of the Health and Human Services bend over the Department of Education, blow a bunch of books inside, and little Ron DeSantis emerged in a government-run daycare 9 months later?

Talk about useful idiots....

Supporting that which works, as assembled from all history, is not an academic exercise.

It's what works.

This sermon is the very essence of the "principled conservative's" academic exercise.  It is lazy and useless --- most especially when action and results are demanded of us.  No academic exercise belongs on the political battlefield  ---- they all belong in the hinterlands with the rest of the world's rogue preachers.

Offline roamer_1

This sermon is the very essence of the "principled conservative's" academic exercise.  It is lazy and useless --- most especially when action and results are demanded of us.  No academic exercise belongs on the political battlefield  ---- they all belong in the hinterlands with the rest of the world's rogue preachers.

Sermon? Three lines? ROTFLMAO!!! So you don't know what a sermon is either then...  :whistle:

So do the WRONG thing then, because (any) action is the demand? And what then do you expect the results will be when your need for action requires the wrong thing?

Your own 'logic' defeats you @Right_in_Virginia ... And it is no surprise when looking at the results of your movement. Jussayin.

:seeya:

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

It's what works.

You are soooo FOS..

Tell us how you're going to maintain a House and Senate majority while occupying the Oval Office while forcing the American VOTER to adopt all your fiscal ideals. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline roamer_1

You are soooo FOS..

Tell us how you're going to maintain a House and Senate majority while occupying the Oval Office while forcing the American VOTER to adopt all your fiscal ideals.

Never (or at least seldom) the case @DCPatriot ... Which is the point of building coalitions. That's how it works...

And it certainly works way better than your bull-in-a-china-shop, bully everyone and make them kiss the ring approach... Which garnered nearly nothing.Your way is innately divisive on purpose, which leaves you with little to no support, as clearly demonstrated.

Besides, America tends toward Conservative ideals. Those things are the difference between right and wrong all the way around... And they are welded to the basics of who we are.

The fiscal ideals you say with scorn are simple to explain, and no different than what millions of people do at their dinner table for their households every month. They will understand that we ain't got the money. I think there is massive support for living within our means.

It matters that the people understand, but not really, because the fiscal reality is hanging over us like a Sword of Damascus. The truth will out anyway when the bill comes due.

Conservatism works every time its tried.

Offline Kamaji

That's a garbage opinion loaded with undefined and typically hyperbolic phrases.  Only a fool would waste their time debating that kind of bad faith proposition.

A "child born of the administrative state" is just meaningless garbage.   What, did the Department of the Health and Human Services bend over the Department of Education, blow a bunch of books inside, and little Ron DeSantis emerged in a government-run daycare 9 months later?

Talk about useful idiots....

:mauslaff:

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

Which is exactly why Trump is completely the wrong choice.

He's a loudmouthed New Yorker who talks a good game but doesn't deliver.  He cares far more about being loved by his supporters than actually making positive change.  So he says the exact things he knows will send you guys into spasms of ecstasy because it is exactly what you want to hear, while you ignore the reality that his approach guarantees failure.  And you end up blaming that failure on everyone else but the guy you put in charge.

He's all sizzle, no steak, and the type of guy who turns people vegan.

What really aggravates me about him is that I voted for him twice, knowing that he really didn't understand how to get things done but hoping he would study, learn, and listen enough to figure out the system so he could beat it.  Instead, we learned he's just lazy.  He doesn't put in the work necessary to learn about the system he's trying to change because it's much easier -- and more fun for him -- to just keep tweeting and giving speeches.  The problem is that when his bombast and hyperbole run up against a system entrenched in legal and administrative nuances, it bounces off that hard reality like a tennis ball against a Tiger tank (hat tip to Guffy for that one).

He doesn't care about results.  He cares about living in the adulation of the moment.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2023, 03:03:26 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

In the end he lost. He failed. It doesn't matter why.

Are you serious here or deeply confused?

Offline Kamaji

Which is exactly why Trump is completely the wrong choice.

He's a loudmouthed New Yorker who talks a good game but doesn't deliver.  He cares far more about being loved by his supporters than actually making positive change.  So he says the exact things he knows will send you guys into spasms of ecstasy because it is exactly what you want to hear, while you ignore the reality that his approach guarantees failure.  And you end up blaming that failure on everyone else but the guy you put in charge.

He's all sizzle, no steak, and the type of guy who turns people vegan.

What really aggravates me about him is that I voted for him twice, knowing that he really didn't understand how to get things done but hoping he would study, learn, and listen enough to figure out the system so he could beat it.  Instead, we learned he's just lazy.  He doesn't put in the work necessary to learn about the system he's trying to change because it's much easier -- and more fun for him -- to just keep tweeting and giving speeches.  The problem is that when his bombast and hyperbole run up against a system entrenched in legal and administrative nuances, it bounces off that hard reality like a tennis ball against a Tiger tank (hat tip to Guffy for that one).

He doesn't care about results.  He cares about living in the adulation of the moment.

In other words, he ran the White House for four years as if it were just another episode of The Apprentice.

Offline cato potatoe

I get a chuckle out of the MAGA excuses

“Waa, waa waa! He had opposition Waa, Waa!”

Good God!  Make the Trump presidential seal a face of a crying infant

I'm telling you, this kid grew up to be a trumper. 
Waaaah  Everything is rigged!  Waaaah

Offline LMAO

Listen to the language MAGAs use

They’re not simply voting for a candidate. They’re “saving a nation.” They have convinced themselves that they will share a place in history with our founders. You’ll never break through that level of delusion.

Outside their bubble, their movement is highly unpopular with the electorate at large
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

He's a loudmouthed New Yorker who talks a good game but doesn't deliver.

Except, of course:
* Job growth, deregulation, economic expansion
*. Tax relief
*  Fair trade agreements
*. Energy independence
*  The judiciary
*. Controlling the border
*. Rebuilding the military and protecting veterans
*. Defeating ISIS
*. No new wars
*. Opening talks with and between North and South Korea
*. Withdrawing the US from the Paris Climate Accord Ponzi scheme
*. The Abraham Accords
*. Moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem
*  Kosovo and Serbia Economic Normalization Agreements
*. Ending US participation in the Iran "deal"
*. NATO paying its fair share
*. Dismantling CRT in the Federal government
*  Overturning Roe v Wade

.... Etc.

Offline Kamaji

They’re not simply voting for a candidate. They’re “saving a nation.” They have convinced themselves that they will share a place in history with our founders. You’ll never break through that level of delusion.

Outside their bubble, their movement is highly unpopular with the electorate at large

It has become a classic cult of personality.

Sermon? Three lines? ROTFLMAO!!! So you don't know what a sermon is either then...  :whistle:

So do the WRONG thing then, because (any) action is the demand? And what then do you expect the results will be when your need for action requires the wrong thing?

Your own 'logic' defeats you @Right_in_Virginia ... And it is no surprise when looking at the results of your movement. Jussayin.

You might want to consider discussing your counterpoints with other than your horse before using them.  Jussayin.   000hehehehe

Offline DefiantMassRINO

"Final Battles" don't end well for those that want them, and those who support that person ...

« Last Edit: June 16, 2023, 03:52:55 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

You need to spend some quality time outside *this* bubble.   888mouth